Pink and Burnt Orange Reveal....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
Hi everyone...

I tried hard w/ my iphone to get these...

I have to say I am in love w/ the pink and the burnt orange is lovely - it truly is a burnt orange I believe.

My burnt orange has a few minor scratches that should come out w/ conditioner (not cleaner).

Notice how each side has a snap that attaches to the clutch??? very nice!! Also, the bag is probably the lightest coach bag I have had. Very very light. Also notice how they change the color of the leather on the clutch to match the bag - very nice I thought.

Now my only concern is how well is the "gold" colored clutch part going to hold up? The kisslock has a great sound, very nice click to it. The bags are very nice sized, i dont think they are overly large at all.

Overall, I am very pleased w/ this bag. The black has been ordered!!!

here are the first ones until i get home.

The light is not good here...sorry ! I also bought the tattersall wristlet and the new perfume print scarf.... :yahoo:

I am going to upload one more in comparison to my Pond Ergo Tote...

Attachments

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
Gorgeous Bags!! I really like the idea of the 2 pockets on each side of the kiss lock pocket. Great for quick access things. May have to get the burnt orange for myself!! Congratulations on your new goodies!!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
modeling pics please!! :yes: i would love to know how it feels under the arm. please have good news hehe i really want to get one now....ahhhh my wallet or husbands wallet haha

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
I will post modeling pics and better more detailed pics tonite... I just wanted to get some on here asap -

I have to say, I am in love with them !!! Cant wait for black now :smile:

Jan 2, 2008
THAT BAG IS GORGEOUS!! I love it! i'm so excited that i'm getting it in NAVY! WOOO HOOO!! Congrats!

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
modeling pics please!! :yes: i would love to know how it feels under the arm. please have good news hehe i really want to get one now....ahhhh my wallet or husbands wallet haha

see above post - the clutch balls do get under the arm, but i dont think it will prevent me.

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
denver, co
Sigh. MUST HAVE ONE!!!!! I don't think I can wait for Mother's Day on this. I need to think of a way to convince hubby that I actually might die if I don't have this ASAP. LOL!