piero sale purchase

Hello everyone. I finally got mine today, a 40cm Prussian Blue firm leather and it's gorgeous BUT...

Right on top of the gold twist lock is a gold embossed brand that says:

HIGHNESS
Firenze
Made In Italy

It looks awful! It also looks like someone had tried to rub off the thing because there is some discoloration on that part of the bag and that part alone! I'm so sad because I was really so excited to see this in the sale (I had been waiting for so long!) and now it's here but it's not what I expected. Has anybody had their bag embossed with a similar tag/brand?

I emailed Angelo just now to say all this and I am hoping I can get one that is in the condition that I was hoping it would be. It sucks too because I was planning to use this on my month long trip beginning Thursday and now I have this hassle of now having to ship it back to Italy and who knows if they will refund me for shipping? Gah!!! I just needed to vent...

(... and to think I broke my purse ban for this...) :sad::sad::sad:

It's here! I love the color, it's so ladylike and rich looking.

I'll have to get another bag next time they have a sale..but I'll definitely go to a 35 instead of the 32.

Attachments

• Kellygreen1.jpg
    Kellygreen1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Kellygreen2.jpg
    Kellygreen2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 61
Mine came today too! Of course, I promptly forgot it in my office. Doh! I did open the box and take a peek though. Looks fab, the red is vibrant and more "pure" than the red in the firm leather which I would call more of a "neutral". The 24cm size is great for business lunch or going out.

eucalyptic- what style of purse did you get? I see on corsetted's Birkin style there is no imprint by the lock. My Kelly style is still in the wrapper, so I don't know where the stamp is on this one. My other Piero and the pochette both have the stamp on the inside. I understand how disappointing it is when an item is not perfect, hopefully they resolve this quickly for you.

Oh, that's terrible! I would be so upset!

They have a reptuation for outstanding customer service, so hopefully he will resolve this ASAP! That really should have been revealed prior to purchase.

I had no idea these bags had stamps anywhere! I've just placed a special order.

Any chance you could post pics in the meantime? I've been dying to see your bag! I've been wanting a blue one for ages, but was leery of the 40cm for every day. I've love to see pics.

Hello everyone. I finally got mine today, a 40cm Prussian Blue firm leather and it's gorgeous BUT...

HIGHNESS
Firenze
Made In Italy

It looks awful! It also looks like someone had tried to rub off the thing because there is some discoloration on that part of the bag and that part alone! I'm so sad because I was really so excited to see this in the sale (I had been waiting for so long!) and now it's here but it's not what I expected. Has anybody had their bag embossed with a similar tag/brand?

I emailed Angelo just now to say all this and I am hoping I can get one that is in the condition that I was hoping it would be. It sucks too because I was planning to use this on my month long trip beginning Thursday and now I have this hassle of now having to ship it back to Italy and who knows if they will refund me for shipping? Gah!!! I just needed to vent...

attachment.php

The green Kelly is so handsome, Grace! Now that would look great with some dark brown leather gloves and a tailored suit.

I'm so sorry, eucalyptic. You should return the bag if it makes you unhappy or you could consider wearing the bag closed. Please post pics...I think Prussian Blue sounds so glamorous!

Shiba...I demand pictures. If you haven't guessed by now, I love red. Please, pretty please ;)

Grace, that's absolutely gorgeous. The color is amazing! I already have four green bags so I really don't need another one but looking at your bag...eeeee! I want that color! :heart: Since getting mine yesterday I'd been thinking of ordering another one while the sale is still going on, but sizing in the opposite direction, from a 35 to a 32. Maybe I'll stick with another 35 after all...

It's here! I love the color, it's so ladylike and rich looking.

I'll have to get another bag next time they have a sale..but I'll definitely go to a 35 instead of the 32.

eucalyptic, I'm so sorry. It's awful to be so excited about something and have it not turn out to be what you expected when it arives. :sad: None of my bags are embossed on the outside.

If you haven't already done so, call or write Angelo. Pierotucci's customer service is outstanding, and I'm sure he'll do everything can to make you happy. Good luck!

HIGHNESS
Firenze
Made In Italy

I'm sorry I forgot to mention I bought a 40cm Prussian Blue Birkin style bag. The gold embossing looks totally awful and since the word Highness begins with an H, it really looks like it's Hermes from afar. Not to mention the darkening/discoloration/rubbing. Ugh. I was so upset I immediately put the stuffing back in and re-wrapped the bag.

I told Angelo in my email that I hope he can send me a replacement for the same price but I don't know. I am not too hopeful. And I'm leaving in a few days so this is really stressing me out.

I was planning to take some pictures and post here today but I was too dejected I don't even want to bother anymore. I had to double check this thread to look at that red Birkin and it was just perfect. Mine, unfortunately wasn't...

Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Good news! I emailed Angelo and got a reply very quickly. At first he wasn't sure what I was talking about so he asked me to take a picture. Before I got around to doing it he emailed again to take full responsibility for the mistake. Apparently they used to make the bag with that emblem but they had discontinued it a long time ago. This bag was not checked when shipped even though it was not supposed to have been sold. Too bad they are out of the Prussian Blue so I am getting a 40cm Birkin style in the regular firm leather in Blue.

I love Pierotucci and I love Angelo! hahaha...

Thanks ladies!