Pictures of Your Koobas

Judging from quick blog search I just did, it looks like Millie debuted in March 2010 but I can't be 100% sure of that. If you loved the older Koobas, this one FEELS like those. Solid. Heavy. Decadent. I'd seen photos of it and it never overly thrilled me--there are others I liked better. It looked like a plain north/south. But when I saw it at TJs and tried in on my shoulder... love. It fits really well, sits really well, FEELS decadent. It's not even a color I particularly wear a lot but I had to have it. It really looks great on--much better than just sitting on my bed. And yeah, the ostrich part sealed the deal. I'm really into texture with leather right now.
I am into Texture and Leather and color they make a beautiflul combo keep the bag pics coming

judeblackf111061.jpg
Thinking of getting this Kooba bag....it's from their Fall collection....not sure..

Bought two Koobas from a lovely tPF-er via Bag Bonanza. Totally pleased! The color of the Halle is more accurate in the darker brick red. The Logan is tough to capture. It's a teal blue green, not quite blue, not quite green, totally gorgeous with everything I've paired it with so far, from jeans to dressy black. It's a BIG bag and I love the size and shape.

Attachments

• kooba halle 1.jpg
    kooba halle 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,324
  • kooba halle 2.jpg
    kooba halle 2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,292
  • kooba logan front1.jpg
    kooba logan front1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • kooba logan side.jpg
    kooba logan side.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,285
Kooba Daphne in Berry :heart:....so love it, the way it sits on my shoulder is just perfect and so comfortable and I am such a sucker for suede! Bought in 2011

Attachments

• Kooba Daphne Berry Suede8.JPG
    Kooba Daphne Berry Suede8.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • Kooba Daphne Berry Suede7.JPG
    Kooba Daphne Berry Suede7.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,095
  • Kooba Daphne Berry Suede3.JPG
    Kooba Daphne Berry Suede3.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Kooba Daphne Berry Suede2.JPG
    Kooba Daphne Berry Suede2.JPG