Pictures of Your Koobas

Molly in Metallic
Purchased November 2009 from Saks Off 5th
$379.99
9d37b4e8.jpg

A Braeden/Braedon (right) and a sorta-kinda Mia (on the left--wish someone knew the style name) I bought from a lovely eBay seller. She bought the bags in Hawaii in 2006.

Attachments

• unk and braden.jpg
    unk and braden.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 630
My Kooba Harper (recent eBay purchase). I like the bag much more than I thought I would. It's really roomy and I love the leather. Sadly, I've yet to meet a Kooba I don't like... :amuse:

Attachments

• kooba harper-a.jpg
    kooba harper-a.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 636
Okay, I'll start. Here's my one and only Kooba. It's a suede Ginger in "camel."

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg
Hi Fellow Kooba lovers! I'm new to the whole forum thing...spending too much time with the hubs who simply cannot carry on a fashion related conversation, so excited to find out others who love to talk "bags"...anyways, just got myself a Kooba Kiley in black python and contemplating the Lyndi in green...thoughts? does anyone have the Lyndi?

ps. how do I post a pic in this post?

Hi Fellow Kooba lovers! I'm new to the whole forum thing...spending too much time with the hubs who simply cannot carry on a fashion related conversation, so excited to find out others who love to talk "bags"...anyways, just got myself a Kooba Kiley in black python and contemplating the Lyndi in green...thoughts? does anyone have the Lyndi?

ps. how do I post a pic in this post?
Wordbox! I love the Ginger! What season is it?

Here are all my Koobas together except one, which I shipped up north already to our cottage there. I'll add it--it's a Hudson in mink--separately. The 'group' photo shows the green Vivian (which I'm still restoring), the dark brown Virginia, left and right of the Virginia are the Braeden and my unknown-kinda-sorta Mia (both tobacco-colored and studded), then there's my black Harper (I think it's a Harper--there seems to be some question on names), and my black python-embossed Ryan. One big happy family!:P

Attachments

• koobas almost all2.jpg
    koobas almost all2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 638
  • hudson kooba mink metallic.jpg
    hudson kooba mink metallic.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 621