Pictures of your Goyard IN ACTION!

A picture from a few months ago, but this is my St. Louis GM on the passenger seat of my Jeep!
I've just joined this site, (looking for tips to restore a couple of Saint Laurents I have barely used) but I also want a new tote, I love your St Louis GM in this colour, I've got it in blue and it's sooooo useful. Definitely going to get it in this colour now.. Do you know what the shade it's called? Thanks for sharing :smile:

My souvenir from Japan :heart:
The zoomoni insert finally arrived!
View attachment 5937024
View attachment 5937025
So cute!! Was it hard to get? What was the price if you don't mind me asking? I went to so many stores during my trip last year and they didn't have anything! I was getting frustrated because there was a long line to get into every store too lol. Is that goyard "heart" logo special? I don't see that often. I'm going again soon and would love to get one but also don't want to wait in lines again :hrmm:

So cute!! Was it hard to get? What was the price if you don't mind me asking? I went to so many stores during my trip last year and they didn't have anything! I was getting frustrated because there was a long line to get into every store too lol. Is that goyard "heart" logo special? I don't see that often. I'm going again soon and would love to get one but also don't want to wait in lines again :hrmm:
Hi thank you! I wanted a mini Anjou and this is one of
Thank you! I wanted a mini Anjou and this was one of the colors available. The painting was already done and it was an additional charge. I was hoping for this sky blue so the heart was icing on the cake. I posted my experience on the Japan thread. This was at Kyoto and I went as soon as it opened. I was the first in line (2 customers got there before me). Otherwise the wait would have been longer. I definitely recommend going first thing in the morning. The first customer were a local couple-they were looking at a few bags, 2 with very pretty marquage. I wish I can remember what they looked like now. All I can remember now is how I wished at that time I could buy one of them if they weren’t going to.

I can’t find my takashiyama receipt with the dollar amount anymore. The Goyard receipt doesn’t list the price. I think it was around usd $2500.

Good luck! I hope you can find something amazing on your next trip to make up for your disappointing experience last time.