Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

It really looks great! How does the GE compare to burgundy?
Thanks!! It's the same texture....although I will say that burgundy is slightly stiffer...maybe because it's newer and you can tell it wasn't used-it was basically a new bag so it hasn't really broken in yet. At this rate, it's never going to be broken in because I switch out so often!! Color wise, very close! I'll try and do a side by side pic when I get home later...if there is still enough light to have it come out decent. Otherwise, I'll do it Saturday!! I'll photo all 3 glazed bags together too! I think glazed is my favorite RM leather....more so than SW!! It's just so unique and tough!! :love:

Reactions: ShinyW and Shelby33
Thanks!! It's the same texture....although I will say that burgundy is slightly stiffer...maybe because it's newer and you can tell it wasn't used-it was basically a new bag so it hasn't really broken in yet. At this rate, it's never going to be broken in because I switch out so often!! Color wise, very close! I'll try and do a side by side pic when I get home later...if there is still enough light to have it come out decent. Otherwise, I'll do it Saturday!! I'll photo all 3 glazed bags together too! I think glazed is my favorite RM leather....more so than SW!! It's just so unique and tough!! :love:
I love the glazed too.

Reactions: ShinyW
Hahaha, somehow I missed this comment! That's the pedastal I was standing on too!
And I was remembering all the times the other EMTs would say "You can't fix stupid" and thinking that if I broke my leg no way was I going to call an ambulance, then I was trying to think of what I could SAY happened... The things that go thru my head in 10 seconds are ridiculous.
Like the time I cut my hand really badly on a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew, but I wouldn't go to the hospital, until I got rid of the evidence, which was the can, because I told my husband that I made it from scratch every time. So I'm bleeding everywhere and wrapping the can in newspaper then putting it in a paper bag THEN putting it all in the trash... What an idiot! My kids still bring that up at every family dinner...