Pictures of my Chanel 2.55 Reissue

Cristina said:
Ahem, where are the photos of you and your paddy so we can see?!

Thank you :shame: I am feeling more sure about it now that I am getting opinions from you guys. I had a little bit of sticker shock when paying for it and driving home. But, when I saw the Chanel clothes that were for sale in the store (WTF, a skirt for $1280? Jacket for $4000? Ha!), I realize the price of the bag could be worse!

At least the bathroom is clean :shame: The bf cleaned it yesterday while I was shopping :lol:

Thanks x 100000 ladies!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I know, I know....:shame:

Oh, and I love it on your shoulder. Everyone else loves it on your arm, but I have to go with the shoulder.

It looks great Cristina - you are very photogenic too. :biggrin:

I too like it on the shoulder; but, I guess it would look good sitting on your head (if that kind of thing suited you). :P

Loganz said:
It looks great Cristina - you are very photogenic too. :biggrin:

I too like it on the shoulder; but, I guess it would look good sitting on your head (if that kind of thing suited you). :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I could try to start a new trend....

It's a really "cool" bag. Very sleek, kinda funky. Surprisingly, the chain is comfortable! I thought it wouldn't be. I'm going to wear it tomorrow, of course. Now, to pick an outfit!

You look so happy with your bag!! I think you look great with the reissue so glad you picked this over the tote. When you carry this bag, I think you'll be walking around with a big smile on your face. Congrats again, the bag is absolutely stunning:love: