Pictures from the Texas Round-Up: HOT!!!

[/quote]PBC, you need to post your pretty little loot too! moviegirl, baby N should start learning to nod his head with approval when we show him bags![/quote]

Yes I know huh? That was a trick he must've learned from his daddy!!!!

AWWWWW!!!! Thanks Japster!!! He is such a good baby too. He sat through the lunch, fell asleep in my lap b4 we left the restaurant, flirted w/ all the ladies at H, and even went to have a snack w/ us afterwards! He esp. likes women and girls, so he would love your daughters!!! hmmmmm...YES!! I love my Rouge H Kelly, altho I need to put her in for a spa day. I just can't part w/ her right now. They told me I wouldn't get her back until the end of the year if I drop her off now bc the spa lady is out right now. I need something else to ease the pain of parting w/ her for a while!!!! I want that seller's 32cm Black croc kelly she is selling.....SOOOO BADDDDD!!!!!:crybaby::crybaby::drool::drool:

Oh my...I think I know who your seller it for the Rouge H Kelly...love that black croc Kelly too but I have one just like it! She is the best...I bought my Rouge Vif box Kelly from her last year!!!!

glad u ladies all enjoyed the pics! lotsa eye candy huh?? too bad i couldn't show the faces....soo many puuuurrrrty ladies to go with the pretty bags! the pics are nothing compared to how these bags looked IRL!!

paz: i can't believe u were able to remember the inventory. ur a freaking PRO woman!! and thanks for introducing us to ur H peeps! i feel like i can now be a *special* H customer bc i'm Queen Paz's friend....haha

whispa: moviegirl and i were drooling as we were chatting about ur new bag last nite! we're so happy u ended up with it! i keep going back and looking at ur pics, remembering how i got to fondle her too! :nuts:

moviegirl: where are pics of my H LOOT???!!!

Thank you!!!! The only baby I brought home that day was the one I came with!!! Nothing for me at the H store!! He will be turning one this coming Friday!! I can't believe it....they grow up soooo fast!!!! He will be accompanying us to Paris bc I have separation anxiety!!!

LOL ~~ Yeah I absolutely understand how you feel about the seperation anxiety :P!! Wow, he's almost 1? Happy 1 st B'day to him !! :heart::heart::heart: My DS is almost 3 months now, they can be friends :P:P:flowers::flowers:

glad u ladies all enjoyed the pics! lotsa eye candy huh?? too bad i couldn't show the faces....soo many puuuurrrrty ladies to go with the pretty bags! the pics are nothing compared to how these bags looked IRL!!

paz: i can't believe u were able to remember the inventory. ur a freaking PRO woman!! and thanks for introducing us to ur H peeps! i feel like i can now be a *special* H customer bc i'm Queen Paz's friend....haha

whispa: moviegirl and i were drooling as we were chatting about ur new bag last nite! we're so happy u ended up with it! i keep going back and looking at ur pics, remembering how i got to fondle her too! :nuts:

moviegirl: where are pics of my H LOOT???!!!

OOOPPPSSS, SORRY PBC!!! The loot was still in my car as of this afternoon. Just got a chance to upload and watermark the pics now!!!! Okay ladies, I am PBC's secret shopper and after PBC left w/ her DH yesterday at H store, I was asked to pick these items up for her! Here they are!!!

Attachments

• H Loot 11-04-06 001.jpg
    H Loot 11-04-06 001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 58
  • H Loot 11-04-06 002.jpg
    H Loot 11-04-06 002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 81
  • H Loot 11-04-06 003.jpg
    H Loot 11-04-06 003.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 68
Oh my...I think I know who your seller it for the Rouge H Kelly...love that black croc Kelly too but I have one just like it! She is the best...I bought my Rouge Vif box Kelly from her last year!!!!

OMG ROUGE VIF!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! Pls. post pics of that kelly!!!! I want to see!!! I love ROUGE VIF more than I love ROUGE H!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::yahoo:

Wait, there was a gold togo Birkin just hanging around and nobody bought it? Wow (again)! Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm jealous!!

yes yes! i was shocked that NO ONE snatched that baby up!!! how often does THAT HAPPEN!!?? if i didn't have to deal with my SIL's gold birkin (since it's still mine!), i prob would have totally bought it! UGH...

OOOPPPSSS, SORRY PBC!!! The loot was still in my car as of this afternoon. Just got a chance to upload and watermark the pics now!!!! Okay ladies, I am PBC's secret shopper and after PBC left w/ her DH yesterday at H store, I was asked to pick these items up for her! Here they are!!!

PBC, those were all pretty! didn't even had the chance to see it yesterday!

my loot - mini brides de gala cashmere and silk scarf was ordered from another store, so i can't share any pics - boohoo! :sad: