Pictures Finally!

Okay they are uploading on photobucket. I need to keep you updated so you don't go all crazy on me..they are coming don't worry.
P.S. this is my stay in outfit and I am not made up at all. Just had to put that out there. I look like crap! lol

Drumroll please!!!! Oh ya and my pics stink too! Here they are...you asked for them! lol
modelhampton1.jpg

modelhampton2.jpg

carlymodel.jpg

Okay they are uploading on photobucket. I need to keep you updated so you don't go all crazy on me..they are coming don't worry.
P.S. this is my stay in outfit and I am not made up at all. Just had to put that out there. I look like crap! lol
haha.. no i was just giving you some s**t!! don't worry about your outfit ash! lol.. <shaking head> your too funny!

THANK YOU ASH FOR POSTING YOUR PICS!! HAHA... wanted to say it like that so you know i meant it! haha... :graucho: your such a doll! i love the pics! both the bags look so fab on you, although that carly... WOW :drool: that color really is gorgeous! i love 'em both! you need to go out now and show everyone your new bags! haha :flowers:

Its too cold to go out...lol I don't like the cold and snow. Today I woke up at 12:15 and I am staying in until I have to go to work at 4:30. Snow make me sleepy...lol Coachgirl your so funny! Thanks for making my thread fun and thank you everyone for your comments. I love my new bags!!! :heart::yahoo::love:

Its too cold to go out...lol I don't like the cold and snow. Today I woke up at 12:15 and I am staying in until I have to go to work at 4:30. Snow make me sleepy...lol Coachgirl your so funny! Thanks for making my thread fun and thank you everyone for your comments. I love my new bags!!! :heart::yahoo::love:
hey i know the feeling of snow and cold... its like 20 degrees here now, a step up from the 10 degrees that it was yesterday! :sad: yeah snow makes me sleepy too! ughh hate hate snow! working 2nd shift huh? :yucky: well have a good day at work! :smile: i'll be playing some texas hold 'em and drinking! i'll drink a few for ya!! ;) Talk to ya later ash!

hey i know the feeling of snow and cold... its like 20 degrees here now, a step up from the 10 degrees that it was yesterday! :sad: yeah snow makes me sleepy too! ughh hate hate snow! working 2nd shift huh? :yucky: well have a good day at work! :smile: i'll be playing some texas hold 'em and drinking! i'll drink a few for ya!! ;) Talk to ya later ash!

Gee thanks! Now I want to go to work even more. You'll be having a jolly ole time and I'll be serving grumpy old people. lol Have a good night and I'll ttyl!