Pictures Finally!

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
My brother woke me up this morning because he found me batteries for my camera. So thanks Ty! Here are the pics I promised!!!
redcarly.jpg

Sorry the color isn't that good. My camera stinks! The color matches perfectly to the website. I love it, not too bright but still adds a pop of color.
hampton.jpg

I love this bag! It is so classy looking but very casual. I love the style and it is a perfect size.

So I see I couldnt tempt you with chocolate!!!! Just kidding - that is one gorgeous bag. I got the hamptons embossed carryall in red for Christmas, and it is really fun carrying a red bag in beautiful leather! Congrats and enjoy!!!

hey ash... i love your CARLY!! ahhhh its so pretty! love that pop of color, i wish i could convince myself to buy a bag thats not black/brown or white... maybe one of these days i'll have to do a blue bag... :yes: i love that satchel of yours also, it is extremely cute w/that dragonfly keyfob! :roflmfao: i'm gonna get the dragonfly wristlet tomorrow for sure (have to order it though), but what fab purchases ash! so happy for ya! congrats! :love:

Lovely purchases, you did good! :tup: I love the red carly, I know that I suggested the brown, but the red is so pretty and not as common as brown. It's great!

So now lets see you model those pretty bags for us!!