Pictures! Finally Decided to get my Speedy 35 hotstamped

The bag and you both look great!!

Do they charge you for heat stamping? I purchased a 25 about a month ago.... would they be able to heat stamp my initials on the inside tab?? I know... sounds silly because no one can see but just seeing my gold initials when I open my bag and look inside would make me happy!! =D

dee-dee said:
Thank all you guys so much for your responses. You guys are all so sweet. I love this place :biggrin: You can get to be who you are without being criticized for spending too much on bags. Also, I was also hesitant about posting a picture of myself, because I'm not all that confident about my appearance. (I just lost 15 lbs, and I'm gonna keep going) But you guys really make me feel diva-licous. LOL!

dee-dee, you look gorgeous with that bag. you definitely look diva-lious!

it is free for heat stamping, at least at my local LV. there are 3 or 4 font design to choose from. i got my wallet hotstamped and i asked about heat stamping for my luggages, the SA said it depends if the item can fit under the machine thingy, he explained in details and i wasn't paying attention. you can always bring in your items and they will see if it can be done.

Tara2294 said:
Hey, just wondering about your lock...are you leaving it on for good? It looks like both of your keys are on it (how to get it off?) Anyways, you look great with your bag...confidence outweighs appearance any day!!! I have a friend who is about your size and her personality will blow you away! She's amazing. Enjoy your bag!:girlsigh:

Aww, you're too sweet, thank you so much. You can't tell from the pic, but there is a key ring on the lock as well, so I can just slide the key off of it. I decided to take the lock off, because thanks to someone here in the LV forum, (who this happened to) I noticed that it started to leave a black dirty looking mark right on the part of the leaf that the lock sits. I was able to clean it up a little, but the lock will remain inside the bag unless it's absolutely necessary to lock the bag.