PICS - White Diamond Stitch Tote

Oh its lovely smooth !
The white is stunning on you. Well I think you can rid the pen mark or at least less visible since the material for diamond stitch is pretty strong :smile:

Smooth--I love this bag!! Hope you can find a perfect one at Saks. If not, could you try talking to the handbag dept manager, not just the SA at NM? They should really give you a discount.

Really like that bag - it looks great for everyday. How's the leather - is it very delicate?

If you can't find one in better condition from Saks, definitely make Nordy's send it out for cleaning!

I love the bag on you! It's gorgeous! I hope you get a new one! I can't believe Nordstrom wouldn't give you a discount for that pen mark. Don't stores usually do stuff like that? It's ridiculous.

macp6 said:
Smooth--I love this bag!! Hope you can find a perfect one at Saks. If not, could you try talking to the handbag dept manager, not just the SA at NM? They should really give you a discount.

Stacy, it was Nordstrom and I did speak to the manager but she said she wasn't authorized to offer a discount. Last night I was able to remove the pen mark without hurting the bag in the least.

Smoothoprter said:
Stacy, it was Nordstrom and I did speak to the manager but she said she wasn't authorized to offer a discount. Last night I was able to remove the pen mark without hurting the bag in the least.

Yay!!!!! I really love the bag and not having the card wouldn't bother me. The pen mark would have so I am so glad you were able to remove!!:yahoo:
(PS, I am hoping to get the small size in black. fingers crossed;) .