*PICS* Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes *PICS*

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and have been checking it out alot recently...love Fendi!!! Was in Paris last month and so excited to share my new Fendi!!! BTW, Anyone know why I can't start a new thread?:confused1:

Attachments

• 1211x.jpg
    1211x.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,445
Sorry guys about delay...guess i can't post 'new' thread until after 10 posts & 5 days. Anyways, here's rest of my pics! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1245x.JPG
    1245x.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 1246x.jpg
    1246x.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,537
  • 1251x.jpg
    1251x.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,454
  • 1252x.jpg
    1252x.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,625
I hear ya. I love Arjuni. This is my first HC. I have a closure from them before. It was ok.

My Gazolinas came today! I'm so excited

Excuse my hair.:shame: I just wanted to post some quick pictures as promised.

I'm wearing my Roberto Cavalli fur top, My Fendi Skunk fur bag My Dior glasses and of course my Gazolinas

2dsmk8x.jpg

11scdnm.jpg

r8dzi9.jpg

2e5tavn.jpg

s1pw6b.jpg

I love them! A size 41 would have fit better but a 40.5 is good enough

A fabulous set of pics :smile: everyone looks so nice. My favourites were the outfit of Boricua (the spy is gorgeous too of course), mad_chic - good purchases and thanks for a reveal, HauteDame - stunning and of course, CityFashionista. I love fur and you pull it off to perfection. The skunk bag is TDF as is the coat. Your hair therefore is formally 'excused' :smile:

Gorgeous pics people!!

cityfashionista - those Gazolinulous looks fabulous and you rock fur so well - nice style.

A fabulous set of pics :smile: everyone looks so nice. My favourites were the outfit of Boricua (the spy is gorgeous too of course), mad_chic - good purchases and thanks for a reveal, HauteDame - stunning and of course, CityFashionista. I love fur and you pull it off to perfection. The skunk bag is TDF as is the coat. Your hair therefore is formally 'excused' :smile:

Gorgeous pics people!!

Cityfashionista - love your style, I agree with everyone else, you rock the fur perfectly.
Mad_chic - they are cute yes,
Scorpiowolf - nice bag

:ty: ladies. The skunk bag is one of my favorite bags! :love: It has seen better days but I still :heart: it.

The fur top is actually a top & not a coat.:P I love fur :shame:

I was so excited to take action shots when my Gazolinas arrived that I just threw a crazy outfit together & neglected my hair :blush:

Happy New Year ladies! :drinkup: