*PICS* Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes *PICS*

caruava

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Show me how you wear your Fendi bags and shoes! :wlae:

Don't know about the rest of you but I love looking at pics. I know some of you ladies have some stunning shoes (Saich and Lit have some gorgeous ones, and I know Baglady, Deco and BL definitely have some hiding away! :graucho: ). I'd love to see some of the beautiful combinations everyone has. :yes: I know for a fact that Saich has some beautiful sets. I esp. love the wisteria set! My heart still skips a beat when I see Lit's blueberry combination... :drool:

I've always wondered what you would wear with the squirrel spy. How about the crackle, pleated cherry or coated leather spies? Modelling pics would be great. Hope to see some lovely pics!

Here are some modeling pics I have from before. Maybe I'll do a photo session this weekend with my new stuff!

Attachments

• brownB1.jpg
    brownB1.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 10,597
  • brownB2.jpg
    brownB2.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 10,804
  • canvas&patent.jpg
    canvas&patent.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 10,378
  • canvas&patent2.jpg
    canvas&patent2.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 10,640
  • IMG_4102.jpg
    IMG_4102.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 11,327
I got those green studded Louboutins that Saich got to go with her green spy (I think we are officially shoes-to-match-spy enablers). I need to take some pics with those on, but here are some older green spy modeling pics, with my silver B buckle shoes.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 10,388
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10,428
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 10,006
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 10,156
This thread is a great idea --

Litigatrix -- I love seeing these pics again. The bags, shoes, and the Nanette Lepore all look FABULOUS!

Baglady -- I love the Zucca with the kors -- a perfect match. The polka dot pedi is too cute.

Lit I love your black and white B-bag outfit. I personally don't like the b-bag line at all but it works so well for you! Looks absolutely stunning. And the shoes! They are so sweet and cute. I love a good pair of flats. And don't even get me started on your black spy bag/boots combi... :drool:

Unlike you baglady I will never show off my toes... (I barely look after my feet!) And now that it is winter I don't think I'll be going for a pedicure anytime soon.

Okay for me (I don't have heaps of stuff) here are my boots I bought in April. Was gonna get the ones Lit got but these were half the price and seeing that I didn't have the matching spy I got these. The funny thing was that when I bought these I didn't even realise they were Fendi till I paid for them! They are old stock so they didn't have the yellow box which woul dhave been a dead giveaway.

IMG_2958.jpg

I wore this outfit yesterday to meet my ex classmates for drinks at the bar.

-Nanette Lepore Top
-Seven For All Fankind Flynt Jeans
-Lacoste Pumps
-And my lovely cognac spy

Attachments

• menspy.JPG
    menspy.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 11,192
Really nice and casual, I love it! Is that the cognac spy? I don't really know the difference between choe and cognac. All I know is that cognac is the lighter of the 2.

Thanks Lit, I love my boots. The leather is so soft. I love wearing them over jeans esp.

Oops I just saw your wishlist. It say cognac. Very nice. I wore my Fendi slips ons to an engagement party a few weeks ago with my pink coat. It was a bit cold but I wore the slip ons anyway. Kinda regret buying them as I don't like slip ons, unless they are thongs.

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

Heres some pictures of my spys and shoes I wear with them

Attachments

• 135_3515.JPG
    135_3515.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 10,256
  • 135_3517.JPG
    135_3517.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 10,176
  • 135_3519.JPG
    135_3519.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 10,063
  • 135_3522.JPG
    135_3522.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 9,932
  • 135_3524.JPG
    135_3524.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 9,856
Kav--those slip-ons are SO PERFECT for that coat

Cherlizabeth--you totally rock that cognac spy. I am seriously considering one for my next purchase--it is so luscious

Saich--I can't believe you have those dior shoes--I have been eyeing the same shoes but the flats version!