pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

You ladies have some amazing stacks. I have a very short stack. Here are a couple of photos of two of my bands with my engagement ring. I have a tiny rose gold and diamond band on its way to me thanks to this thread and getting me all drooly over your stacks. :P

Please excuse my nails...they are badly in need of a mani!!

b211074781.bmp

b211074785.bmp

I forgot to add that the center stone is a 2.2ct square cut radiant with two tiny emerald cut sides. My ring finger is a size 9 so the ring doesnt look as big on me as it would on someone with a size 5 or 6 finger. ;)

You ladies have some amazing stacks. I have a very short stack. Here are a couple of photos of two of my bands with my engagement ring. I have a tiny rose gold and diamond band on its way to me thanks to this thread and getting me all drooly over your stacks. :P

Please excuse my nails...they are badly in need of a mani!!

b211074781.bmp

b211074785.bmp

Tillie: Yes ma'am I certainly can wear it together with them lol I'm cheating and wearing all four already <_<..>_> and thanks! Even though it has been awhile since the proposal I'm still all excited :biggrin:

Ooh what thread? I'd love to see it anyways! I bet its gorgeous! Especially after 37 years :biggrin:

Cindy (sp?) and Onegirlcreative: LOVE your rings!! They make me drool!

Tillie: Yes ma'am I certainly can wear it together with them lol I'm cheating and wearing all four already <_<..>_> and thanks! Even though it has been awhile since the proposal I'm still all excited :biggrin:

Ooh what thread? I'd love to see it anyways! I bet its gorgeous! Especially after 37 years :biggrin:

Cindy (sp?) and Onegirlcreative: LOVE your rings!! They make me drool!

thanks, mizzkitteh!!!! :hugs:

I have a pretty stackable ring in plat. with little diamonds that go around it. It was my grandmothers wedding ring. I don't wear it much because its so old but its pretty!

I have a pretty stackable ring in plat. with little diamonds that go around it. It was my grandmothers wedding ring. I don't wear it much because its so old but its pretty!

oh, it sounds gorgeous!!! you should definitely wear it. i wear my great-grandmother's ring as often as i can. i love it!!! it's over 100 years old, too.

you should definitely take a pic and post in here. dying to see it.

Oh, OGC...STUNNING!

thanks, skyqueen!!! :flowers:

This 3 rows pave 14k white gold (half eternity) I recently got to replace my missing bezel half eternity ring.

rings36.jpg

rings52.jpg

Here is the gold half eternity I wear on middle finger whenever I wear my two tone rolex.
rings37.jpg