pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Where are all of yours from?

2. My wedding band is from tiffany and the eternity bands are from my local jeweler.

3. I love them all! What size is the Tiffany milgrain one? :smile: thanks!

4. Thank you so much!! Tri-color eternity bands are classic!! :smile:

5. Thanks you so MUCH ladies! I appreciate you letting me share here ;)

6. AMAZING collection!!! Love all your rings!!! :smile:

7. so much beautiful concentrated bling... so many amazing shapes... i am mesmerized!

8. My today stack:
    [​IMG]

My ering and bands has a large gap between. Do they look weird?

[​IMG]

9. ^^^ It doesn't look weird at all, it looks gorgeous in my opinion!

10. It looks gorgeous! I love a gap. You can really see all three rings that way.

11. I LOVE a gap! :smile:

12. I love the gaps with your ering and bands. Mine is like this as well, and I love that you can clearly see the different rings - absolutely beautiful!

13. Thanks Karo! Initially I had my ering setting w/out diamond on bumps and support bars because it did not want it to rub against the eternity band or vice versa.

There are times that I like but there at times that I want them to perfect sit close together.

Thanks!

I love yours. Perhaps I should just get the eternity band that is perfectly match w/ the ering shank.

14. I prefer a gap! Effortlessly chic!!

15. Love the all diamond band - do you mind if I ask who makes it? I'm in the market for a band, but have until next March to find one. I will definitely have a gap, as you can see, my ring is curved. I'm open to any and all suggestions from TPF ladies...

Attached Files:

Shelovesbling likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice