pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

s2kgurl said:
WOW! Such beautiful stacks! Thanks for sharing :smile:

I get bored of sporting the matchy matchy E-ring with matching band look, so I start to stack some random rings I normally wear on my right hand with my E-ring lol.

Here are some of my stack looks-

AMAZING collection!!! Love all your rings!!! :smile:

WOW! Such beautiful stacks! Thanks for sharing :smile:

I get bored of sporting the matchy matchy E-ring with matching band look, so I start to stack some random rings I normally wear on my right hand with my E-ring lol.

Here are some of my stack looks-

Picture127.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture433.jpg

Picture440.jpg

Picture446.jpg
so much beautiful concentrated bling... so many amazing shapes... i am mesmerized!

^^^ It doesn't look weird at all, it looks gorgeous in my opinion!

Thanks Karo! Initially I had my ering setting w/out diamond on bumps and support bars because it did not want it to rub against the eternity band or vice versa.

It looks gorgeous! I love a gap. You can really see all three rings that way.
There are times that I like but there at times that I want them to perfect sit close together.

I LOVE a gap! :smile:
Thanks!

I love the gaps with your ering and bands. Mine is like this as well, and I love that you can clearly see the different rings - absolutely beautiful!
I love yours. Perhaps I should just get the eternity band that is perfectly match w/ the ering shank.

bagladyseattle said:
My today stack:

My ering and bands has a large gap between. Do they look weird?

Love the all diamond band - do you mind if I ask who makes it? I'm in the market for a band, but have until next March to find one. I will definitely have a gap, as you can see, my ring is curved. I'm open to any and all suggestions from TPF ladies...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120805_090211.png
    ForumRunner_20120805_090211.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 2,291
Reactions: Shelovesbling