Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone here that is maternal, caring, funny, loving and connected! 🌺 To be a mom is so huge, whether we have kids or not, whether we are dog moms or cat moms or foster moms or honorary moms or honoring our own moms. Whatever we are in life matters hugely, and today is a day to honor all of us! I hope for a wonderful day for everyone 💐🪻🌷🌹🌺🌸💐❤️
Thank you!!!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
Thank you dear A - you are always so supportive to us here!! Hope you are being honored as you so well deserve.

And as I know 1 of your 3 favorite brands, can’t resist showing you a tiny Mother’s Day gift from my dog 🤓 she knows we love love love pink, and found a cutie little canvas pouch on the Coach outlet website! I was stunned at the quality of the canvas, and it’s WAY less than LV prices. Bonus! And I suspect your legal from ban island rule would apply to this piece :P

Shown here with mini PA, new cherries piece, and the regular PA, not yet in action but will be shortly. We are going to the park soon and so of course the newest pink will go. It holds my large phone too, and the other items I need for quick errands. Had a shoulder/crossbody strap from a Coach vanity bag that works perfectly.

Hope you and everyone are having a great day!! 💗

View attachment 6000022
What a sweet gift from your dog!!! It is definitely you! Hope you are having a wonderful Mother’s Day!!!

From this past weekend. Out for brunch with Virgil Abloh Brazza and Empreinte clés, and heading out on Saturday night to see Elbow in concert, just with DA clés and Monogram zipped key holder.

View attachment 6000351
View attachment 6000352
View attachment 6000353
Best food and SLG pics! Hope the concert was great!
Using the TP26 and the matching strap. View attachment 6000184
Blue perfection!💙
Out to Mother’s Day dinner with Mother’s Day gift (from me!) View attachment 6000312
Yes, gifts to ourselves from ourselves can be the best! You look great.

Happy Monday!

Used my girl’s Mother’s Day pouch gift today for our walk. For the first time ever, I cut the wrist strap off the 🍒pouch as it wasn’t functional for how I use bags. I also have other wrist straps if I need one, but the long pink strap I had fits perfectly and makes it a great compact crossbody. My pink LV key pouch worked well too. I count about 7 colors of pink and purple 😆

IMG_0726.jpeg

Happy Monday!

Used my girl’s Mother’s Day pouch gift today for our walk. For the first time ever, I cut the wrist strap off the 🍒pouch as it wasn’t functional for how I use bags. I also have other wrist straps if I need one, but the long pink strap I had fits perfectly and makes it a great compact crossbody. My pink LV key pouch worked well too. I count about 7 colors of pink and purple 😆

View attachment 6000609
So pretty 😍 what a great pup buying you pretty things 😉

Happy Monday!

View attachment 6000609
Cute x 2!!!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr