Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone here that is maternal, caring, funny, loving and connected! 🌺 To be a mom is so huge, whether we have kids or not, whether we are dog moms or cat moms or foster moms or honorary moms or honoring our own moms. Whatever we are in life matters hugely, and today is a day to honor all of us! I hope for a wonderful day for everyone 💐🪻🌷🌹🌺🌸💐❤️
No one could have said that better 🥰🥰🥰

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommas ❤️

Happy Mother’s Day to everyone here that is maternal, caring, funny, loving and connected! 🌺 To be a mom is so huge, whether we have kids or not, whether we are dog moms or cat moms or foster moms or honorary moms or honoring our own moms. Whatever we are in life matters hugely, and today is a day to honor all of us! I hope for a wonderful day for everyone 💐🪻🌷🌹🌺🌸💐❤️
Beautifully said! Happy Mother’s Day to all💕🥰💕

I love this — thank you sweet T :smile:. Wishing you the same :smile:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
I love this — thank you sweet T :smile:. Wishing you the same :smile:
Thank you dear A - you are always so supportive to us here!! Hope you are being honored as you so well deserve.

And as I know 1 of your 3 favorite brands, can’t resist showing you a tiny Mother’s Day gift from my dog 🤓 she knows we love love love pink, and found a cutie little canvas pouch on the Coach outlet website! I was stunned at the quality of the canvas, and it’s WAY less than LV prices. Bonus! And I suspect your legal from ban island rule would apply to this piece :P

Shown here with mini PA, new cherries piece, and the regular PA, not yet in action but will be shortly. We are going to the park soon and so of course the newest pink will go. It holds my large phone too, and the other items I need for quick errands. Had a shoulder/crossbody strap from a Coach vanity bag that works perfectly.

Hope you and everyone are having a great day!! 💗

IMG_0717.jpeg

Thank you dear A - you are always so supportive to us here!! Hope you are being honored as you so well deserve.

And as I know 1 of your 3 favorite brands, can’t resist showing you a tiny Mother’s Day gift from my dog 🤓 she knows we love love love pink, and found a cutie little canvas pouch on the Coach outlet website! I was stunned at the quality of the canvas, and it’s WAY less than LV prices. Bonus! And I suspect your legal from ban island rule would apply to this piece :P

Shown here with mini PA, new cherries piece, and the regular PA, not yet in action but will be shortly. We are going to the park soon and so of course the newest pink will go. It holds my large phone too, and the other items I need for quick errands. Had a shoulder/crossbody strap from a Coach vanity bag that works perfectly.

View attachment 6000022

What a lovely gift from your sweet girl :smile:. She has good taste :tup:. Hope you enjoyed using it today :smile:. I saw the cute summer fruit collection online — so many cute things. I like the blueberry charm. As you already know, SLGs and accessories don’t count on my ban island :lol: but I am still trying to make good choices (not easy :lol:) and buy what I would actually use. Still thinking it over :lol: Thanks for sharing — it’s very cute :smile:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
What a lovely gift from your sweet girl :smile:. She has good taste :tup:. Hope you enjoyed using it today :smile:. I saw the cute summer fruit collection online — so many cute things. I like the blueberry charm. As you already know, SLGs and accessories don’t count on my ban island :lol: but I am still trying to make good choices (not easy :lol:) and buy what I would actually use. Still thinking it over :lol: Thanks for sharing — it’s very cute :smile:
Thanks A! She also bought “a pencil case” that she informed me is actually a treat case :P I love your SLG and accessory rule not counting from ban island! I saw that blueberry charm, it’s a cutie. I think you should treat yourself 🫐. Yes, good choices. What we love? Or what is best cost per wear? Or…. 🤓💙

• Love
Reactions: Iamminda

View attachment 6000022
Best gift ever from your sweet pup 🥰
I have done it! I bought my first and only LV handbag! And it really was love at first sight! Maybe the beginning of a late friendship between LV and me! 😂

View attachment 6000033
It’s a beauty 😍
Congratulations!!

Ps…your gorgeous watch is what caught my eye 😂

• Love
Reactions: Tempo and DrTr