Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Ooh where are you staying? Had my Honeymoon there 20 years ago and am considering going back, maybe next year. DH wants to do the same island as we stayed at before, but I'm open to a different one.
We’re staying at Siyam World. We chose it for the variety of activities, bars and restaurants. It’s great for that, both quiet and lively, biggest resort and biggest floating water park in the country. Not tiny island vibes if that’s what you prefer 😂 have fun choosing!

• Love
Reactions: littleblackbag
Thanks MB! The hotter days are only just starting to slow down, so autumn is definitely around the corner. How abt you? Spring must be creeping in slowly and the snow meting away?
It sounds nice that you'll have some cool autumn air soon. Here in Canada, I can't wait for the spring blossoms to start showing. I love all 4 seasons equally so it's great to experience yours and mine in tandem lol :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Loriad and Bumbles
Really throwing it back this week. Switched my work bag into this (now somewhat distressed) blue leather D&G tote which I’ve had for probably about 15 years if not longer, and using my Multicolore clés and Pochette Accessoires. The clés is a regular feature but the PA, I don’t often use. I’ve considered selling it, but I’m glad I’ve hung onto it. How to brighten up a dull Monday morning. :love:

FullSizeRender.jpeg