Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Gorgeous!
Thanks so much L! :smile:
Aw, what a beautiful eye candy! :girlsigh::love: Happy monogram day hun!:hbeat: I’m out to the office today with my reverse monogram DZP and monogram fashion jewelry :ghi5:
Lol that's awesome and thanks for the compliment! Can't wait to see one of your stunning monogram looks :heart: Hope your week is fab MM :smile:
Gorgeous shot, especially the cap is my favourite. So unique
TY dear Bumbles :smile: I love the practicality of LV hats, glad you like them too. Hope your end of summer and start of fall is just LVoely!

Lol that's awesome and thanks for the compliment! Can't wait to see one of your stunning monogram looks :heart: Hope your week is fab MM :smile:

TY dear Bumbles :smile: I love the practicality of LV hats, glad you like them too. Hope your end of summer and start of fall is just LVoely!
Thank you so much hun! :heart: I wish you also a great week!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis

Thanks MB! The hotter days are only just starting to slow down, so autumn is definitely around the corner. How abt you? Spring must be creeping in slowly and the snow meting away?

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Wild at heart nf pouch for first sunset cocktail on 20th wedding anniversary trip to the Maldives - it’s unbelievable here, no picture that I can take can do it justice!
Ooh where are you staying? Had my Honeymoon there 20 years ago and am considering going back, maybe next year. DH wants to do the same island as we stayed at before, but I'm open to a different one.

Reactions: Bags_4_life