Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!

2. #22007 Mar 24, 2020 at 2:53 AM
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020 at 2:59 AM
    Today with my majestueux for a short run to store. Tomorrow I will take different one to enjoy some fresh air. Quarantine is not fun, bags are bored. :giggle::rolleyes:

Attached Files:

EmmJay, taniherd, Yeshax and 14 others like this.
  3. Stunning bag with stunning accessories! :loveeyes:Way to go painting your nails a fun color. We could all use some of that these days. :tup:

DrTr likes this.
  4. Since I cannot use it outside I displayed it to make myself happy. Only used 3 times then the lock down haha
    20200323_132146.jpg

5. Thank you - that color of pink just makes me happy. :flowers:

Starbux32 and MmeM124 like this.
  6. Thank you for doing good work in these hard times and love your bag in the sun. I think more than ever being in the moment really matters. My only trip out right now is to drive to an empty park with my dog for a walk every morning, and I try to imagine what he’s smelling and seeing as we stroll. It helps. Reality is so topsy-turvy that really being in the moment grounds us.

pale_septembre likes this.
  7. Thank you so much! I won’t confess how many different combinations I tried - even thought of 10 different colors but gave up finally. The funny thing was how distracting and comforting that was. I’ve been painting my nails since age 5 so it’s a small bit of continuity in these strange times. And yes we all need those small things right now.

I am also finding different combinations with bags and scarves and accessories in my closet that I can’t wait to try. It brings new meaning to the words “shop your closet” :P

IntheOcean likes this.
  8. Salute and great bag. Hope your PPEs get replenished soon.

pale_septembre likes this.
  9. Is majestueux the bag model? Thanks

10. ;):angel::wave:

11. The vachetta desperately needs to be replaced but this is definitely in my top 3 bags ever! (That I own)

Attached Files:

EmmJay, Starbux32, Yeshax and 25 others like this.
  12. Actually I would like to ask the bag model, it looks like it would be a good bag from the side that shows :blush: thanks

13. Safe wishes to everyone & Happy Tuesday to you IMG_2602.jpg

EmmJay, Starbux32, Yeshax and 18 others like this.
  14. Gosh, that backpack charm is SO cute!

Starbux32 and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  15. Thanks! Stay safe in Toronto :smile:

Starbux32 and Swe3tGirl like this.