Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Thank you for the sweet compliments. I appreciate you always being so kind. Yes, Mautto chains are the best!
Of course - I appreciate you and all your kind and helpful contributions here. But of course I meant Mautto chains and just noticed I typed chins - need no more chins, one is enough thank you! I like those chains on rainy days with a small pochette - that way vachetta doesn’t get wet and the chain I use those days is thin enough to go under a jacket.

Reactions: EmmJay and leooh
“action” has a different meaning for most of us right now. I got so stir crazy yesterday I painted my nails like a 10 year old :P and then grabbed out my beloved Saintonge camera bag and wallet from 2018, tied a matching H twilly to her and did an :action shot: I guess the action was the less than professional manicure and framing the shot on my table. I’m :shopping: my closet for fun right now. This photo rotated when I posted, but doesn’t matter much. I do like the bright pink - reminds me spring is indeed coming!!
80EDE637-927D-4C09-82A4-9D74DCE8F471.jpeg

PS for those of you that like smaller bags, this little beauty holds a ton, and if you have a larger size phone it fits easily. I’m amazed, it’s sort of like the clown car of bags - more just keeps going in!

“action” has a different meaning for most of us right now. I got so stir crazy yesterday I painted my nails like a 10 year old :P and then grabbed out my beloved Saintonge camera bag and wallet from 2018, tied a matching H twilly to her and did an :action shot: I guess the action was the less than professional manicure and framing the shot on my table. I’m :shopping: my closet for fun right now. This photo rotated when I posted, but doesn’t matter much. I do like the bright pink - reminds me spring is indeed coming!!
View attachment 4695810

PS for those of you that like smaller bags, this little beauty holds a ton, and if you have a larger size phone it fits easily. I’m amazed, it’s sort of like the clown car of bags - more just keeps going in!
I feel the same about my YSL Lou camera bag! :heart:

Reactions: Starbux32 and DrTr
View attachment 4695810

I’ve wanted this one for awhile but I read someone said it would flip itself over or tilt while wearing it - have you experienced that?

I’ve wanted this one for awhile but I read someone said it would flip itself over or tilt while wearing it - have you experienced that?
Just a few times, but typically when I’m getting in or out of car. Just walking around it hangs properly. At 5’8” the strap is perfect for shoulder carry for me, but I can’t do crossbody as the strap doesn’t adjust. HTH

Reactions: MmeM124