Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I appreciate it. Thank you.

rukia0814 likes this.
  2. It's a beautiful day outside but miniC is in lockdown!

Attached Files:

EmmJay, Johnpauliegal, kbell and 14 others like this.
  3. 0CA81F2C-9D5E-4C77-8717-D5EBEE7D48AC.jpeg Stay safe everyone!

EmmJay, Johnpauliegal, kbell and 13 others like this.
  4. #22039 Mar 26, 2020 at 3:40 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 4:44 AM
    My companion today...guarded by leopard ;)

Attached Files:

5. An eye-catcher for sure! :tup: :heart: I love it when a bag has a very classic silhouette but comes in a fun color or pattern, and wise-versa.

AndreaM99 likes this.
  6. Love those green on my screens lol! Have a good day guys! Stay safe and we will get over this soon!

Attached Files:

EmmJay, Johnpauliegal, kbell and 19 others like this.
  7. That was my birthday and the day we transferred from st Thomas to St. John! Love it there

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  8. :flowers:Happy, healthy Thursday everyone!
    I enjoyed a very productive day in self-isolation with some spring cleaning and reorganization. Pre-cleaning pic of new heels atop a mess of LV:
    IMG_2918.jpeg

Also enjoyed a "Hello, beautiful" moment when my 1st cream love reappeared:heart: IMG_2919.jpeg

9. Changing from Trunk Clutch to Vanity pm
    2A0E165B-35FC-476C-996B-BCE55C9845EF.jpeg

10. Using Vanity pm today
    CF07D0C6-8940-4F45-B3F4-06C8C37E843C.jpeg
    it fits a lot
    C2B56332-A941-4F35-A52B-23F9D065F4D8.jpeg

11. Highlight of today for me: assembling a new display for my LV collection, catered to the exact dimensions of beloved Horizon55 luggage:heart: RenderedImage-7.jpeg
    Only members in our LV community could understand that kind of obsession:lol:

12. At the hairdressers, glad I got an appointment before the next stage of lockdown. I only go every 3-4 months so I’ll be good until it’s over

Attached Files:

13. What a fun and productive day you must have had — and a “Hello Beautiful” to your PM from us too :smile:. Those fabulous heels — I love them (need mod shots later when we can go out again), such a cool, clean look (and I think maybe you have some clear chairs to match them? Lol).

14. Absolutely gorgeous blanket....I always pause when I see pics of this. Wondrous!

MyBelongs to Louis and cheidel like this.
  15. Be safe! My State is on “stay at home or shelter in place” also.