Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! You as well! :smile:

Starbux32 and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  2. This pretty pink picture is a much needed eye candy for me :smile:. Also love seeing your darling backpack charm in action V :smile:

Starbux32, DrTr, musiclover and 2 others like this.
  3. Thanks, sweet IM:heart: I'm happy my snippet of eye candy brings you some joy today. Hoping this warm spring weather will return us to normalcy soon... Fingers crossed

Starbux32 and Iamminda like this.
  4. Ooh...I love the pretty pink of your handbag and that lovely bit of fluff! The class monogram suits it so well!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  5. Got this new babe in mail today!! So cute!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Thanks, kind ML:smile: Wishing you a safe week ahead!

Starbux32 and musiclover like this.
  7. Thank you, and same to you! Stay safe and healthy!

Starbux32 and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  8. Botd to work while I still have a job, hours halved though.. very uncertain future

Attached Files:

9. Just for fun! The toilet paper who went missing and now found inside the nano speedy, with her friend , purell! Lol

Attached Files:

10. #22030 Mar 25, 2020 at 3:13 AM
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 3:53 AM
    I hope that this is only a temporary solution due to this virus crisis.I am cossing fingers for you Fyn as well as for us all. Difficult times, but I hope humanity, kindness will prevail and people will be helping each other more than before. I hope world and our hearts will change for better.

11. These are really uncertain and serious times. I’m too are crossing my fingers for you Fyn and I hope that we all get through this crisis well.

12. I hope things improve for you and for everyone in these uncertain times. Sending thoughts and positive vibes.

kbell, cheidel, fyn72 and 2 others like this.
  13. TY. My area just went on shelter in place orders. No one is out except “essential workers” and my job is included in that classification. My colleagues and I have actually been given letters signed by directors within the state department of mental health that say who we are and permit us to travel. It was startling to be given the letter yesterday.

kbell, cheidel, fyn72 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Nothing beats an unboxing to lift my spirits:amuse: A healthy Wednesday wish to all:heart: RenderedImage-4.jpeg

15. Virtual hug to you. Figthing!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.