Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Many congrats Sandra! :smile:

2. Out for a spin with my new beaubourg hobo mini. Love how soft the canvas. plus two detachable straps.
    D48D0F24-DD4B-484A-9C03-AC02A9AF2A34.jpeg

3. That's why I'm never parting with this beauty. It's easier to use bec. of the longer strap of the NM

4. Take the time to scroll through previous images. There already have been a few. I posted one on page 1197. I am a very happy owner.

5. Rare visit to our NYC office and enjoying real breakfast with the view of the Hudson before work.

Supposed to get a big rain storm today so switched out of my iKat NF into a utility laptop backpack and my trusty PA. I usually use the Pochette Metis strap with this but today I decided to use one of my long scarf as strap and I'm really liking it!

Attached Files:

6. Congratulations! You go girl. Literally.

Starbux32 and Sandra.AT like this.
  7. My mini PA Tahitienne:heart: I was not planning for it to match my dress:smile:. I love this little one so much, I wish I would have gotten more from the collection.
    B245CA86-5447-40E7-9A3F-9C5322AC753B.jpeg

8. So beautiful — and matches your pretty dress really well :smile:

chloebagfreak and Starbux32 like this.
  9. Petit Boite Chapeau out and about! Gift from my husband and I absolutely love it - especially the strap detail!!!

Attached Files:

10. Metis empreinte in Orient. I love this color so much!

Attached Files:

11. Noe NM in Menthe. Celebrating Summer with pretty colors. :cool:

Attached Files:

qann77, Surfergirl1, mak1203 and 27 others like this.
  12. Thank you sweet IM:heart:
    I hope you are having a great Summer!

Iamminda likes this.
  13. What I wore for my son’s meet the teacher night.

Attached Files:

14. HeartMyMJs likes this.
  15. Yes, I have seen them all and put my “like” under every single photo, including yours,Would love to see way more of this design, especially when paired with different outfits and colors.

LV_4ever likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice