Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much EmmJay! ❤️

EmmJay likes this.
  2. Alma still tagging along.:sunshine:

Attached Files:

3. Picking up Sunday dinner groceries with Petite Boîte Chapeau and Rose Ballerine 6 Key Holder.

IMG_1645.jpeg

4. That's so sweet, ty C!:love:
    Ty lovely L! I'm loving all your action pics as well:amuse:

cheidel, leooh and Sunshine mama like this.
  5. 66DB6D47-2B5F-40DB-9EF3-B3E8F3379B99.jpeg

6. B0C9985E-EACB-4072-B6A1-1547B4449D05.jpeg 7A133CCD-47CB-46E8-AE5C-FBAB9374105B.jpeg Using this beauty today!!

7. Yes!! Loving it so far!!! Thank you!! Got it from Banana Republic.❤️❤️

EveyB, Voicifiona and Iamminda like this.
  8. 30EEF4BB-A57A-4BEA-8550-6231B94D2DC4.jpeg Bringing my old school pumps back out!

9. Totally PM - Purchased 2016 and using this bag for the first time this year - better late then never ::blush::

Attached Files:

10. Hi Jenlynne25. Sorry for the delayed response. I use the strap from my Pochette Métis on my Pochette Accessoires. Works great for me. Perfect length for my height - 5’9”, and it’s thin enough, so it looks like it belongs on the PA.

jenlynne25 likes this.
  11. I bought one, returned it, it was discontinued right after that and I've regretted returning it ever since! Yours is so fresh and crisp. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Melfontana likes this.
  12. I have finally made it :smile: I got my driving license yeaaaaah (I started a little late but now I have it and I'm happy with it) I can finally drive my car alone ..no more "L" on my car

Attached Files:

13. Can we have some action pics on the jungle collection, please. It’s sold out or all is “call for availability” so there should be many happy owners out there, right? It’s important to see the whole outfit, I think, because it gives a whole new perspective and not only the bag as pictured on the company site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice