Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I love the red capucines ❤ I wonder why there aren't many posts for this bag. Do you think it's a classic or will it it be discontinued anytime? I have it in
Galet and I love it too.
Hi:wave: There’s a clubhouse thread for it, though I have not posted there before. I think it’s going to be a classic, or at least I do hope it will be. It’s very well made and the silhouette is so simple and elegant, it will never go out of style. Galet was my first choice! However red made me fell in love:heart: Enjoy your Capucines and post pics!:hbeat:

High Five! I have never ever used my NF pochette though, it’s so thin I bypass it every time. Just read on the LV hack thread that I could use the thin Pochette Felicie wallet inserts to use as a wallet, would be trying out soon and hopefully make it useful!
The Epi one seems to hold less than my canvas. I can fit quite a bit in mine-cardholder, phone, lippie, key fob and hand sanitizer without making it look bulky. It’s like a puzzle-you just need to arrange a certain way. BTW—when I use my Speedy 30 I use it as a base shaper as well. :smile:

Reactions: leooh
The Epi one seems to hold less than my canvas. I can fit quite a bit in mine-cardholder, phone, lippie, key fob and hand sanitizer without making it look bulky. It’s like a puzzle-you just need to arrange a certain way. BTW—when I use my Speedy 30 I use it as a base shaper as well. :smile:
Yay for multiple uses for our LV treasures! I think I just need to try it one day. My neverfull pochette is in canvas (My world tour version), so it should be quite pliable too..