Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Can we have some action pics on the jungle collection, please. It’s sold out or all is “call for availability” so there should be many happy owners out there, right? It’s important to see the whole outfit, I think, because it gives a whole new perspective and not only the bag as pictured on the company site.

Reactions: queenlobo26
Can we have some action pics on the jungle collection, please. It’s sold out or all is “call for availability” so there should be many happy owners out there, right? It’s important to see the whole outfit, I think, because it gives a whole new perspective and not only the bag as pictured on the company site.
Take the time to scroll through previous images. There already have been a few. I posted one on page 1197. I am a very happy owner.

Rare visit to our NYC office and enjoying real breakfast with the view of the Hudson before work.

Supposed to get a big rain storm today so switched out of my iKat NF into a utility laptop backpack and my trusty PA. I usually use the Pochette Metis strap with this but today I decided to use one of my long scarf as strap and I'm really liking it!

Attachments

• IMG_20190813_083708_605.jpg
    IMG_20190813_083708_605.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 814