Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
StarStarMoon said:
Omg, yes!! I know, it's very spooky how much the statues look exactly like her! They should send it to the Wax Museum in Times Square when the collection sells out- ha ha ha!!!
Pls gossip me (e-mail) about your NY sightseeing!! Next time, you can book tix online to go inside the memorial site. It's a very nice tribute.
....and we'll need to plan before your future visits back...WITH QueenM...and maybe our fellow NYC/Metro Area tPFer's?!?!?! Aaaaaggghhh!!! :woot:

I would love to do a meet up in the city :smile:

Just a few pix from my July trips. I gave my Monty a serious workout.
First up, and I do apologize for the blurry pix, Monty and I in the audience at a taping of The View in the NYC. (Great show and the ladies were very nice).
After the show, taking a moment in Central Park. I did enjoy my Magnolia Bakery cupcake and got some for my DH.
A few days later, I took the Monty to San Francisco for a sorority conference. Last pix, taking a moment to check out the view from my room.
Glad I took the bag along. it holds so much and didn’t look stuffed or misshapen.
Great pictures. I'm going to be travelling a lot more and considering this bag. Do you recommend it??

Status
Not open for further replies.