~*PICS*~ of your HOLY GRAIL BAG!!

That's a beauty. Seems like Jen carried it everywhere...I saw pics of her with that bag dressed in jeans, dresses, etc. Have you gotten that much good out of yours?

Good question. When I first got it I was thinking I was afraid to use it because of what I paid and then decided what a fool I was being, now I use it all of the time it is soooo comfy and goes with every single outfit I own!:yahoo:

Well, so far I only own Coach (which I LOVE) but someday, I will own my Holy Grail of bags....the Chanel Pink PST.....I'm absolutely obsessed w/ this bag! As soon as I graduate college and start my teaching career, this bag may have to be a present to myself...lol. But it's Chanel, so I'm a little afraid of owning it...considering it's so expensive, and I'd be too afraid to wear it!!! LOL.
Here's a pic
2005_0204PurseStorage0005.jpg

I couldn't find a pic online of the bag that I was sure was authentic, so I borrowed this pic from tPF member Expy00. I hope she doesn't mind. :heart: your bag btw...

This is a great thread. I don't have one yet. I've only gotten serious about bags in the past year and went on a huge spree buying mid-range bags. Now, I can honestly say I have a good bag that I love for every occasion. My new bag plan is to buy one high-end bag a year starting in 2008. I'm not sure what I want to get yet, but I have a few in mind and have a year to stalk them and make up my mind. :woohoo:

My dream bag is a cognac Fendi spy bag. I don't own one, but I hope to someday. For now, I lurk in the Fendi subforum and drool. Picture is from Sak's website. :love:

Attachments

• cognac_fendi_spy.jpeg
    cognac_fendi_spy.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 31