pics of you wearing your orange Birkin or Kelly

Now I have 1 red dress and 1 red coat which are the only big red items in my wardrobe. I don't like the look of them with Miss Orange because they are both red with an orange (warm) tone to it. They are just too close in terms of shade and brightness to the orange. Maybe it will be OK with a deeper red? Anyone can supply a picture of that??

Attachments

• IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,374
  • IMG_1706.JPG
    IMG_1706.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 1,374
Xiang: the first foto with the trousers is :tup: the second pic Red and Orange (Burberry coat and dress) is too much in my opinion!! Orange works better with not so warm colors!! In the end of day is only matter of personal taste and style! :yes::yes::smile:

sleepyjae, how do you like the epsom?In the picture the orange pops and looks so great in that leather!

Thank you &
Epsom is really stiff but so Light. I rarely use my orange one bc it's stiff and I'd like to keep it as such. I actually think Epsom makes the orange a little more lighter than in Togo or clemence.

Xiangxiang- I just love your pic with miss red fox! Just a touch of red and
your orange birkin looks wonderful, a perfect compliment to your outfit! I love it when
the orange bag just pops!

maryg so glad you are thinking of a 30 or 35 birkin! Now you just need to decide
on a size. My DH says that miss orange gets many more compliments than any other
H bag I have! I think the color is so iconic that it just stands on it's own and makes
quite a statement and commands alot of attention! I think you can never go wrong with
orange.

Thanks pamella! I love the red fox scarf! It receives compliments all the time! I also love it that the bag pops.

And also Elina, I do like the bag to be in contrast with the outfit, e.g orange bag with black clothes or black bag with bright clothes. But some people like to coordinate. Like black bag with dark outfit etc. It is really a matter of personal choice.

xiang, I don't think that red with orange is that bad, but I have to agree that orange goes better with other colours so that it pops up in the outfit. love your red dress BTW

^ Thanks to maryg1 for starting this thread and to everyone who's posted their lovely modeling photos! I have wanted an H orange birkin for so long, I love visiting this thread to see ideas and revive my hope that someday the bag I've been dying for will find me. Until then, I love vicariously through all of you....so keep the pics coming!

Reactions: carlinha
hi everyone! i was reading this thread this morning and remarking to my father that it looked great but i wasnt sure if i had the guts to rock a orange bag... and then i stopped by H later on today to drop off my gifts for everyone and....I CAME BACK WITH A ORANGE KELLY! looking forward to joining the club!

hi everyone! i was reading this thread this morning and remarking to my father that it looked great but i wasnt sure if i had the guts to rock a orange bag... and then i stopped by H later on today to drop off my gifts for everyone and....I CAME BACK WITH A ORANGE KELLY! looking forward to joining the club!

:yahoo: can't wait to see pictures!

xiang, I don't think that red with orange is that bad, but I have to agree that orange goes better with other colours so that it pops up in the outfit. love your red dress BTW

Thanks maryg! Agreed that red is bit too close to orange so it doesn't show off the bag enough!

pianoprincess, big congratulations! Please post some pictures!

balihai88, hope you get your miss orange soon!

And big thanks to maryg for starting this thread! :ty: