Pics of the new Love 2!! Thoughts??

I am certainly not feeling the price. Maybe it is inexpensive compared to the satin ones, but compare this to other styles like speedy and so on... I think it should be lower :shrugs: then it would be just fine.

I honestly think these are so cute and I'm stunned at the rude comments in this thread. Some people don't have any manners. And I'm not going to quote anyone in particular but I'm sure they know who they are. If you don't like something and you see alot of people saying they LOVE it and are going to buy it, sometimes it's better just to say you don't like it instead of calling it cheap, ugly, etc...

I think its good to be honest tho. I don't think cheap or ugly is a strong word. Anyway in our ladies' forum, I think most of us are already v reserved. If u go to those male dominated forums, I think they are really all out to kill lol.

Of course if someone post a thread abt her latest purchase, then it would be a tad rude to say such things like "its ugly" or "cheap"; so far i don't think anyone has post something like this.

But back to the subject, it doesn't look expensive, but its so breezy and casual!

I kinda like it, but I will reserve judgment until I see it IRL! Seeing Karman's khaki pic photoshop in the Spring/Summary reference thread really enticed me though...I think the LVOE looks better on a darker color, the contrast between the shiny and the dark background looks really good. I want my SA to call me nowwwwww

I got Canadian prices for these:

PM $615
MM $725
GM $920
Release in Canada is also the 15th, assuming it doesn't get pushed back last minute...

and here is my photoshopped KHAKI Love 2 tote!

attachment.php

I am going to try to photoshop a terra cotta one but it doesn't seem like anyone in particular is interested in this colour yet.

Based on the "dried mustard" colour I got searching "ochre" on the internet, I envision the terra cotta Love 2 to be like this:

attachment.php

It's not bad if it actually looks like this, but 60% of my wardrobe is pink, white or black and this would not go well with it....

Attachments

• tclove.jpg
    tclove.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 82
I think its good to be honest tho. I don't think cheap or ugly is a strong word. Anyway in our ladies' forum, I think most of us are already v reserved. If u go to those male dominated forums, I think they are really all out to kill lol.

Mmmmmmmmm sexism in the morning for breakfast, so delicious.

Reserved and polite lady pancakes and strong, dominate man waffles!!!