Pics of the BV Chicago Loot!

Where on earth is there a BV outlet!!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

There are 2 in the US--California and New York. I've ordered by phone and email from the Woodbury, NY one(Anthony is very helpful).

jburgh, you have some great BV's there! That frog with the open "mouth" is the cutest coin purse. Gorgeous Palermo, too!!! Congratulations on everything you picked up==a very successful shopping trip, I'd say.

There are 2 in the US--California and New York. I've ordered by phone and email from the Woodbury, NY one(Anthony is very helpful).

jburgh, you have some great BV's there! That frog with the open "mouth" is the cutest coin purse. Gorgeous Palermo, too!!! Congratulations on everything you picked up==a very successful shopping trip, I'd say.

I have the traveling bug now. I'm all over the outlets! Gotta make a trip to NY sometime when it gets warmer. :tup: Where in CA is the BV outlet?

jburgh, the bag's worth the wait! DH caught me smiling this morning while on the computer and wondered what on earth was going on, I can't help it!! I saw the ebano accessories, the wallet/cardholder is gorgeous, and the tassle key chain (which to me, looks like a flower) and the frog coinpurse are just beyond cute, and I can imagine that these can bring a smile to your face everytime you take a peek into your purse!

Like Mid-, I am downloading the froggie pict. I can take a look at this when the stress level gets too high :lol:

Where on earth is there a BV outlet!!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

The one I went to is at Gotemba Premium Outlet, about an hour's drive from Tokyo. They have a good range of exotics on sale, including that Karung bag that I almost bought myself! It is a fabulous, luxe and expensive looking bag (worth every penny)!

The one I went to is at Gotemba Premium Outlet, about an hour's drive from Tokyo. They have a good range of exotics on sale, including that Karung bag that I almost bought myself! It is a fabulous, luxe and expensive looking bag (worth every penny)!

What?! they have an outlet in Gotemba!!!??!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: I gotta convince my boss that I need another Tokyo trip.

Hi JBurgh,

Congratulations. The bag is really beautiful and I love the vintage feel. And the froggie purse is to die for. I never see them here in Dubai. They must sell out really quickly. I love your pics. I need to buy a new camera as I'm sure it's the equipment that makes my pics so bad and not the end user! :smile:

jburgh, sorry I'm arriving late to your party but your new BVs are stunning. The karung bag is wonderful and timeless and I can't wait to see your modelling pix. And the froggie .... too cute! What a great solution to too many coins! Wear them in the best of health.