Pics of my Sophia..FINALLY!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry these took so long..This is the (awesome!!!) Sophia I got off of ebay a few weeks ago...Killer deal...Awesome purse..I bought it used..in excellent condition..So I was nervous..I always buy brand new w/ tags so this was a first for me...I paid about $220.00 for it....This lovely bag is brand new...I totally lucked out!!! Let me know what you think of the color...Sorry the pics aren't the greatest but I hurried...:P
    :heart: Emmy

sophia 002.jpg sophia 004.jpg sophia 009.jpg sophia 013.jpg sophia 015.jpg
  2. Oooh, is that berry? I have that color in Stella. Love it! Congrats!

3. BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your new addition to the family!!! :smile:

4. Thanx slickskin!! The listing said 'violet'....My next quest is a stella...not sure what color yet...There's a black sophia on ebay nwt that I have my eye on too...Christ I'm pathetic!! :heart: Emmy

5. So pretty Emmy!! Congrats!! The color is gorgeous!:love:

6. Emmy, you and your bag look AMAZING! It's a totally fabulous color, and at a great price! Absolutely fabulous!

7. delicious color....

8. Congrats Emmy! It's very cute!

9. Love the color! The bag looks fabulous on you... or may I say you look fabulous with the bag! Congrats, I'm so happy to see your pics!

10. sooo pretty...yay!

11. Congrats Emmy. =)

12. OOO! Your bag is so pretty! And such a deal :smile:
    Congradulations :yahoo:

13. Woooo Emmy, the bag looks cute and you and the bag are such a cute pair!! :graucho:

I'm trying to add a stella to my collection too! post pics when you get yours. I'm kind of budget constrained for now with all the spending on the christmas presents =P

14. So purty! What a great color - will definitely brighten up your clothing this season! Very festive too! Enjoy your new Sophia!

15. Pretty! I very briefly had a wallet in Violet. It is such an incredible shade! Congrats!!!