Pics of my Sophia..FINALLY!!!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Sorry these took so long..This is the (awesome!!!) Sophia I got off of ebay a few weeks ago...Killer deal...Awesome purse..I bought it used..in excellent condition..So I was nervous..I always buy brand new w/ tags so this was a first for me...I paid about $220.00 for it....This lovely bag is brand new...I totally lucked out!!! Let me know what you think of the color...Sorry the pics aren't the greatest but I hurried...:P
:heart: Emmy

Attachments

• sophia 002.jpg
    sophia 002.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 256
  • sophia 004.jpg
    sophia 004.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 117
  • sophia 009.jpg
    sophia 009.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 108
  • sophia 013.jpg
    sophia 013.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 114
  • sophia 015.jpg
    sophia 015.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 111
Sorry these took so long..This is the (awesome!!!) Sophia I got off of ebay a few weeks ago...Killer deal...Awesome purse..I bought it used..in excellent condition..So I was nervous..I always buy brand new w/ tags so this was a first for me...I paid about $220.00 for it....This lovely bag is brand new...I totally lucked out!!! Let me know what you think of the color...Sorry the pics aren't the greatest but I hurried...:P
:heart: Emmy

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on your new addition to the family!!! :smile:

Woooo Emmy, the bag looks cute and you and the bag are such a cute pair!! :graucho:

I'm trying to add a stella to my collection too! post pics when you get yours. I'm kind of budget constrained for now with all the spending on the christmas presents =P