PICS of my new Blanc Brief with Gold h/w!

I think it looks absolutely fabulous on you. You can take it as "it was meant to be"!
I would, however, definitely place a call to her manager and register a complaint. That doesn't even seem legal to me!

Did you not say anything to the SA to express your displeasure? That was absolutely inappropriate and she shouldn't be rewarded (i.e., w/the commission) for such behavior!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! :love::love:

i think i might keep the bag because i dont have a white bag, however, i can already see the brief getting dirty easily! i am terrified to carry it when i wear jeans, and that is NOT a good thing, bc i wear jeans very often!! does anyone have a suggestion for keeping the white leather clean?

also, in reply to someone else's question about the SA, i DID tell her...well..sorta..i said "next time, PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING TO MY ACCT WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST." i actually planned to say alot more to her like "this is unacceptable.."etc..but the minute i saw her, she was sweet as apple pie and i felt bad...i have been buying from her for a yr now and we have a good relationship..i know she is not my "friend," but we do chat when i shop so i see her MORE than just a typical SA..i guess i felt bad for saying harsher things when i saw her..

hi guys and gals,

what do you think of the new brief? i actually saw this pretty baby back in January at NM, when i was there to pick up my Chanel..I told my SA i thought the brief was pretty and to give me a call before she sells out the last one. then, my SA calls me on Thursday and informed me that she ALREADY TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO CHARGE THIS BAG ONTO MY NM ACCOUNT OVER THE WEEKEND(she said there was a double points event at NM and she wanted me to "benefit" from it.) When i went to NM to pick up the purse, i saw another brief there! the bag was not the last one so i really didnt appreciate what the SA did!

i was absolutely stunned when she told me because i expected at least a confirmation call from her before she charges purses to my card! i thought what she did was rude and i dont think i want to buy things from her for a while ...now, although i am HAPPY to get the brief, my feelings/joy/emotions of getting a new bag has been tainted!

should i keep the brief??
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

miss alice : U do look great with this white brief....:yahoo: :yahoo: It's awesome, however, i'm quite concerned abt the white color as it may get dirty easily....:nuts: :nuts:

Celia_Hish- yes, it does stain easily! i was trying the purse while wearing jeans (normal wash, not dark denim) and i already see a tint of the denim on the purse! i freaked out and used soap and water and it came off completely...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

but, i can definitely see it as a problem! but then again, i dont own any white bags! still thinking...decisions..decisions....hehe

Celia_Hish- yes, it does stain easily! i was trying the purse while wearing jeans (normal wash, not dark denim) and i already see a tint of the denim on the purse! i freaked out and used soap and water and it came off completely...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

but, i can definitely see it as a problem! but then again, i dont own any white bags! still thinking...decisions..decisions....hehe

hahahah....Miss Alice....i can understand esp when owning a neutral/white color bag as i know i'm not a careful person, i may freak out if i see any imperfections. Hmm....however, it's something different as well coz usually pple always go for other colors rather than white....but when i see ur pics, u really look gorgeous and it looks great.....:nuts: :nuts:

hahahah....Miss Alice....i can understand esp when owning a neutral/white color bag as i know i'm not a careful person, i may freak out if i see any imperfections. Hmm....however, it's something different as well coz usually pple always go for other colors rather than white....but when i see ur pics, u really look gorgeous and it looks great.....:nuts: :nuts:

i totally agree..i think other neutral colors like beige, or cream, or even tan matches the spring /summer wardrobe really well. i have a fendi spy in tan and chanel in beige so i figured its time for a white bag..however, white is soo high maintenance! i dont know if i can handle her..haha....

another white bag i think is so pretty is the white YSL muse.but i can imagine how high maintenance it could be as well...sigh..

Ya know, if you already need a white bag, and you have this GOOOORGEOUS one, and you since you like it....you should just keep it. Because if it's not *this* white bag that's gonna get dirty, it would be another one! :smile: Perhaps just save this one for outfits where you're not wearing denim.

Plus, it looks hot on you!

Yeah, I know what you mean about not wanting to be harsh with your SA because she's a sweetie....but what she did was bordering on illegal. I'd be livid if anyone charged something to my card without letting me know first. She could've easily just held the bag instead of just buying it for you. Oh well. At least she has good taste!

sorry about the SA, but your white brief is definitely a keeper! check out the other threads on how to minimise dirt/stains on your white brief. I think Apple Garde Spray is the recommended here?