pics of my Hayden Harnett belt handled clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailxexb,
I love it!!! It looks great on you. And the color is awesome, I guess that confirms it, I have to order one!!! Did you get yours from the HH website or luna boston? Congrats!!!

I have no idea how to describe the leather! I've never felt another HH bag, so I have nothing to compare it too, but I'll try! Its really really really soft. The texture of my bag looks the same to me as the pics of the luggage one. Hope that helps!

Shelley said:
Bailxexb,
I love it!!! It looks great on you. And the color is awesome, I guess that confirms it, I have to order one!!! Did you get yours from the HH website or luna boston? Congrats!!!

Thanks! The HH site, I had 15% off by googling Hayden Harnett discount code

oooooh...i really like the coral from your pics!! thanks for posting them! is the leather real velvety, almost a suede-ish feel? i LOVE that about the luggage leather.

i'll prob have the pics of the black one up sometime this week.

Hi everyone. I'm planning on buying a HH bag. I'm just wondering what the leather is like? I'm deciding on getting either the demi-flap bag in luggage color or the belt handled clutch. Thanks. =)

ok...fiance's buddies came over so he's distracted...got the pics! :P

346778462%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3B4%3C%3A%3B88nu0mrj

346778462%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3B4%3C%3A69%3Anu0mrj

346778462%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3B4%3C%3A69%3Bnu0mrj

346778462%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323363%3B4%3C%3A%3B89nu0mrj

i really love the black one too! its got a really edgy look to it, esp with the slight shimmer shine and the crinkled texture of the leather. I took the luggage one out for a spin today and thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait to take out twin #2!!

jessieee12 said:
Hi everyone. I'm planning on buying a HH bag. I'm just wondering what the leather is like? I'm deciding on getting either the demi-flap bag in luggage color or the belt handled clutch. Thanks. =)

hi jessieee! the leather is fab! sooooooo soft and smells delicious! the luggage leather has an almost velvety texture, and it seems almost all the other colors have a smoother, more buttery feel. the lorca demis come in more leathers than the belt handled clutch, and some of those leather have a pebbled feel (i.e. the vintage black is the smooth, crinkled, buttery and the regular black is the pebbled). i LOVE hh leather!

The black looks great on you!!!! I really like it- you're right it does have an "edgy" look to it. I think I might have to get the black one too. I'm gonna order the coral one tonight. Thanks for all the great pix!!

gingerB said:
hi jessieee! the leather is fab! sooooooo soft and smells delicious! the luggage leather has an almost velvety texture, and it seems almost all the other colors have a smoother, more buttery feel. the lorca demis come in more leathers than the belt handled clutch, and some of those leather have a pebbled feel (i.e. the vintage black is the smooth, crinkled, buttery and the regular black is the pebbled). i LOVE hh leather!

Hey thanks for replying! *haha* ok this thread has convinced me to go get one...still thinking about whether to get the demi-flap or your luggage belt-handled clutch though. Both are soo beautiful and great for everyday use :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.