pics of my Hayden Harnett belt handled clutch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love love love this bag! the leather is DEE-vine...sooooo soft and luxurious. i just wanna bury my face in it and BREATHE in deeply. sorry for the sucky pics...still learning how to work the mirror pics!

alone...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

on the shoulder[​IMG]

carried by hand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. it is gorgeous!!!!!!! i love it!:love: it looks great on you!!

the pics aren't sucky at all!!!

How much does it cost?

3. That is cute!!!! I love my HH bags.

4. i got it from luna boston with a 20% off it came to $204!!! I think its a great price! I love how unique it is, never seen anything that looks similar and the leather is pracically orgasmic!!! I NEVER appreciated leather until I held this baby in my hands. LOL....I joked inmy other thread that I was going to pull a pseub and order on ein every color. I halfway did it...my black one is scheduled to be delivered today! I just think its so versatile...easy to dress up or down. Clssic enough to wear for a long time, with just enough edge to not be boring. Have I said enough about me loving this bag?! :lol:

5. oh ginger, it is very very beautiful!!! I want one!!!! And for only 204 $?
    The leather looks so soft!!!

Please post pics of the black when it arrives!!!!:love: :amuse:

6. Very cute! How do you get in and out of it?

7. deedee - its an open bag with a magnetic closure hidden in the "belt handle" portion, which keeps the bag closed

darelgirl - will do!! :amuse:

8. ginger how big is it? does it fit many things?

9. wow it's so cute!

10. from the HH website

• Oversized belt handle with magnetic closure
    • Adjustable, stowable strap so clutch can be worn under the arm or around the wrist
    • Signature brushed-gold and antique brass hardware
    • 7 1/2"L interior rear-wall zip-pocket w/ leather binding
    • Two interior front slit phone/iPod pockets 5 1/2"H x 3 1/2"W and one 5 1/2"H x 5"W
    • Made of soft garment-washed leather
    • Cotton-twill lining
    • Detachable hanging hh logo-charm bracelet
    • Detachable luggage-tag
    • Felt dustcover for safe storage
    i don't carry tons of stuff with me, so its perfect for me to easily tote my essentials...cles for gloss, shadow and blush; powder compact; keys; wallet; sunglasses case; cell and then some. it's not a bag to carry water bottles and diapers and such, so if you're used to bigger bags and NEED that room, i would not recommend this for that purpose.

11. then it is just perfect!!! i checked their site and they ship worldwide:nuts:

isn't that exciting?:lol: i think this bag will be my next "non-GD-bag" :lol: :lol:

12. I love it and it looks fabulous on you!

13. I got an e-mail from Hayden-Harnett that they just made this bag in coral. I've been drooling and trying to come up with the money for it- since I saw your photos and description, I'm ordering it!!!!

14. Darelgirl - if you sign up on the HH website (for their survey or something) they will give you 15% off your first purchase.

15. oh, thank you shusshopm for the advice! i'm going to do that right away:amuse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice