Pics of my Cruise 2008 Melrose Gradient Flap!!!!

Don't worry. My SA told me that there will be a second shipment of the Melrose Flap soon.

Thanks for your reponse shopgirl bb.

I left my phone no. and they said they'll call me back when they have stock but when I asked when the new stock will be in, they said they have no idea.

So my guess is they're mostly likely going to reserve the bags for VIPs to purhcase first and the left overs will be allocated to Non-VIP clients.

koeeeee, I went to the shop at around 6pm yesterday for the private shopping yesterday.

I also go to the Cruise Line Fashion Show at the Prince's Building Chanel Shop this evening. The outfit is pretty but a bit too pricey. I think I will stick to the bags and the accessories.

We might have been like right next to each other then! I was at Prince's just before 7pm on the 8th for the fashion show, yeah the outfits were nice, but pricey and wouldnt look good on non model looking ppl like me! I was there with a red 2.55 so if you spotted a girl with that bag that was me!

I'm glad you managed to purchase the melrose, alot of ppl are after it so congrats! It's lovely.

Which SA do you buy from? My SA at PB is leaving, as are many of the other ppl there I hear because they get worked too hard...

I think it's a gorgeously unique bag. You will get alot of wear out of this one and I can see it being dressed down with casual cottons, jeans etc, and dressed up with a hot little dress for night. Enjoy your bag!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a lovely bag...congrats! I have seen one on ebay recently too:girlsigh:

urxtream,

I was told that there should be quite a large number of re-order of the Melrose Flap (unlike this time only 5) so you should be able to get one. I don't know the SA at the Tsim Sha Tsui so I won't be able to help (they might not be willing to release the bag to another shop for various reason and I have used my quota to reserve and waitlisted the Melrose Flap for my friend).

Alternatively, why don't you consider ordering it from the US? I also ordered my Bubble Quilt and the Metallic Black Reissue from the US and the price is roughly the same.

Thanks for your reponse shopgirl bb.

I left my phone no. and they said they'll call me back when they have stock but when I asked when the new stock will be in, they said they have no idea.

So my guess is they're mostly likely going to reserve the bags for VIPs to purhcase first and the left overs will be allocated to Non-VIP clients.

urxtream,

I was told that there should be quite a large number of re-order of the Melrose Flap (unlike this time only 5) so you should be able to get one. I don't know the SA at the Tsim Sha Tsui so I won't be able to help (they might not be willing to release the bag to another shop for various reason and I have used my quota to reserve and waitlisted the Melrose Flap for my friend).

Alternatively, why don't you consider ordering it from the US? I also ordered my Bubble Quilt and the Metallic Black Reissue from the US and the price is roughly the same.

shopgirl bb,

No that's alrite, I guess I'll have seek alterntive ways to locate one such as ordering from the US as you have suggested. I've never ordered anything from the US before, would you kindly show/advise me how and where I could order one?

Once again, thanks very much much your help. :tup:

urxtream,

I bought the melrose flap but I would like to buy the Melrose cabas too. How could I order from US? Which states is easier to get ? Any recommendations? thank you in advance.......:heart:

I bought the melrose flap but I would like to buy the Melrose cabas too. How could I order from US? Which states is easier to get ? Any recommendations? thank you in advance.......:heart:
Hawaii should still have it. I was just there yesterday. :yes:

(808)942-5555
Ask for Judy Chin! Tell her Isabel sent ya. ;)

i checked this bag out just yesterday at NM and fell in love with it....it expands to hold a ton and is made of PVC which is more durable than mere plastic. Its below $1,500 too. You are so lucky, i would snatch it up in a moment if my budget allowed!!!
congrats!