PICS of Mono Rivet Bag & Pochette!!

What was the bottom made out of? Vachetta or canvas?

thanks

You know what... I didn't notice... the SA took out the Rivet bag to show me but I was just looking at the inside of the purse. But, I think it's a Mono bottom (like the BHs). There's a middle section that zippers open wide and holds your main stuff but there are front & back sections that I believe just snaps closed (magnetic snaps). Think of 3 sections of a purse. Hope this helps a bit....

I think the SA said the Rivet bag was either $1800 or in the $1900 range but I'm not sure..... The rivet pochette was in the high $600 range. (I wasn't paying attention to price since I wasn't that interested in the bag.)

What was the bottom made out of? Vachetta or canvas?

thanks

damn, I want to say it was mono cuz I picked it up and put it on to try it out in the mirror and now I can't remember. Sorry.

ok I just called them and was told the bottom 4 corners are vachetta and the actual bottom in mono (think of the manhattan bottom - not like the cabas piano bottom)

Yes, I saw the rivet bags at Beverly Center yesterday - is this where you saw them? Looks like the same display case!!! The canvas material seems softer on the Rivet bag than the regular Mono purses. The SA said something about how they "work" the canvas material to make it softer for the Rivet bags but that it's still the same Mono canvas used for all of the other Mono purses.

yes it was the Bev Center, what time were you there? I was there around 6:30pm-9pm on Thurs, by myself, no kiddies.............it was great!

yes it was the Bev Center, what time were you there? I was there around 6:30pm-9pm on Thurs, by myself, no kiddies.............it was great!

Hi! My DH and I were at Bev. Ctr. on Friday around 7:00 to 9pm. We had gone first to Century City (my regular store) and then left there at 5:30 pm and it took us almost 90 minutes to drive from Century City to Beverly Ctr! That was a big mistake driving through rush hr traffic on local streets!! Yikes!!!

I bought a GM Transparent Inclusion while I was there!!! And then we ate at Grand Luxe - 30 minute wait...