PICS: New Tote-Luv it!

Thanks for the info Sindy.

I'll have to try it for myself - if I can find it here in Asia. It looks fabulous on you!

I hope you find one that you can try out :smile: BTW, the other side of the bag has a pocket just like the classic flaps! I forgot to take pics of the reserse side while I was in the store (duh). I'll try to take pics and post it when the bag is delivered.

IMO, this is one of the most under appreciated classic bags Chanel makes:P. I have it in RED caviar and it is such a cute, durable, casual, go everywhere kinda bag. It's the Timeless CC tote, very generic I know, came in blk, wht, light green, red...

Congrats Sindy on a lovely purchase!:tup: Btw, I spy some yellow bags in the background of your modeling shot, do tell:graucho:.

Congratulations! It's beautiful! Is the size of this bag just as big as the Jumbo flap? TIA!

It's a little wider than the jumbo flap, IMO. The height might be close. I was able to put a good amount of things inside the bag when I was trying it out. It is just the perfect size for everyday use--I plan on switching out my Medallion tote for the new one, once I get it (it needs a break). Hope that helps.

this is the timeless classic tote..they came in 07 with RED...in caviar....its TDF...ou store didnt order it then...they had lambskin...or else i would have love to ahve one.....its a great daily bag...!! congratss