PICS: New Tote-Luv it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked this beauty up during a recent business trip to Tampa, FL (of course I had to visit the local Saks). I used my $300 EGC from July and saved some extra $$ on taxes as I live out of State. To top that off, I even got ANOTHER EGC (as I did a pre-sale)!! Woo-hoo! I didn't write down the name of the bag as I was too excited, but the SA (Shiva) told me it was part of the Classic Ligne -possibly a classic tote(?). Anyhow, it closely resembles the DS Tote (small) but is better contructed-more sturdy IMO, leather throughout and made of caviar. It will be a good everyday bag for me. If anyone needs more info, PM me and I'll get back to ya once the bag arrives (next week). Retail is $2495. Here are some pics :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Oooh! That is gorgeous! And may be just what I'm looking for.

How long are the straps? Or how tall are you? So I can get an idea of the size.

The straps on most totes are too short for me.

3. that is a gorgeous bag... very classy.. good buy!

4. I'm 5'6" and the bag is perfect in length for me (at least I think so). The straps are pretty equal in lenght as the Large DS Tote, if that helps. I don't have the exact measurement, sorry. Put it this way, it is long enough to carry on the shoulder (purse does not extend below my waist) and just right to tote around on the arm. I had originally purchased a Large DS, but that was too big for me and feel in love with this one as soon as I saw it. So far, I've only seen it at Saks. There are a couple more at the Tampa Saks if you're interesed. PM me for the SA info.

5. it's beautiful

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrat to your new purchase! great choice:nuts::yahoo:

7. It does looks like a DS but with different leather. Looks great and practical! :smile:

8. that is really a lovely bag - congrats!

9. Nice shape. :tup:, what a classic.

10. So pretty & looks perfect for you!

11. That is gorgeous!!!!I think it is the timeless tote or Petite Timeless Tote...I had one in pink a bit smaller than this one., it is Gorgeous, Congratulations:heart:H

12. Awe, you had a PINK one :smile: I love pink. I haven't a clue as to the name of this tote, but I think I will get a lot of use out of it.

13. it is indeed gorgeous! Congratulations!!

14. She's a beauty, congrats! :tup:

15. Thanks for the info Sindy.

I'll have to try it for myself - if I can find it here in Asia. It looks fabulous on you!