***PICS*** NEW MAGENTA, she is a beauty!

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Well it was a long wait. Am I sorry I canceled mine? Yes. But at least my Mom stuck it out and I can borrow it until the '08 is available.
I think the leather is superb, the color is gorgeous. I do think it is more subtle than the '05 and I actually like it better. It seems to have a little more pink and not as much purple and isn't as *loud*. What do you '05 magenta owners think? I don't think it's nearly as shiny as the '05's either, which I actually like.

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

The pictures I've seen so far do look more matte than the 05 magentas, which had a bit of a sheen. I love that the color is very even and smooth.

The pictures I've seen so far do look more matte than the 05 magentas, which had a bit of a sheen. I love that the color is very even and smooth.
I agree! I was surprised when I saw it, expecting it to be shiny like the '05. I was very pleasantly surprised that it looked more pink and softer. The minute I saw it, I regretted not waiting. Now I need to convince my Mom she doesn't like it. :P

I do believe you should be a professional photographer!!!!! Your pictures are always amazing!!!!! Your Mom is one lucky lady!!!!!! You've got a tough job ahead of you trying to convince her that this bag isn't a keeper!!! Good luck and thanks again for the too die for pictures!

i did mention that the leather looked a bit dull and not as shiny in another thread.

I still love it though. i think your right, its a bit more pink compared to the 05.

atleast you will get to borrow it! ;)

Oh my goodness, that leather is TDF and the color is jusssst simply beautiful. I am soo damn happy caused I didn't cancel it (I was planning to cancel it this week). Powderpuff, convince your mom that she won't like it as much as you do....Love it so much and congrats on both of you and your mom. I will be waiting for mine, it should either arrive tomorrow (I hope so) or Saturday. We live in small tourist town, so I don't know if anything can really be arrive within a day from NY. I hope sooo