***PICS*** NEW MAGENTA, she is a beauty!

Hey Power,
The whole magenta experience was not good for me, and we had a lot of similar views on the bad experience. I'm glad your mom at least got a bag she likes out of the deal though, congrats to her! I am happy with my decision to cancel, I guess until I see the GH magentas...

Mine is intense, gorgeous and less shiny than my 06 camel and orange rouille bags- more like my 07 anthracite, but without sparkles.

The color is way more vivid than what the picture above captures - I'll try to photo mine today or tomorrow. It's exactly what my heart was hoping for - I even bought an orchid to keep me "in color" until it came, hoping it would be that same orchid color - and it is.

Very intense, exactly what I wanted. I was wearing black today with a scarf that has a magenta embroidery border - imagine my delight when I put the bag on and it looked so cool.

BTW, my SA told me it would be this week (after the original delay), kept in touch, and it arrived with overnight shipping within 12 hours after they called to tell me it was coming.

And, in time for my Big Trip to Hawaii - where it will play its role as a tropical seasonal bag. Cannot wait.

And now, I'm speechless and will be admiring my bag.

I'm really, really hoping I get mine today. It was supposed to arrive at 10am today, but I came home from lunch and my brother-in-law said nobody came. :cry:

I hope mine is as beautiful as this one!!!

Ohhh powder..... :nuts: thank you so much for those fantastic pictures :drool: !! I really LOVE this magenta and the leather looks very smooth, isn't it :tup:?!

IMG_2773.jpg