PICS! Natural, Sandstone, Greige, '06 f/w White Comparisons

Thanks for the comparison pics powder. :love: I am loving the sandstone and greige. Its too late for me to get hold of new greige city at this stage *sigh*.

Do you think the sandstone is abit like 05 caramel?

i took my guy friend for a Balenciaga bags window shopping and he is in love with the Sandstone work too!!!

thanks Powder for the colour comparision..:flowers:
totall off topic though... if you had the choice and could only buy one, would you get the Taupe First from 05 or Sandstone First from 07?! or even AnthraFirst?

I love seeing these pics but not for the colors. I am on the list at Bal for a French Blue Giant Hobo, but now that I see how big it is I may change my mind. I think it is a super cute shape but seeing that it is as wide as a City it may be a tad too big for me. Great pics pp, thanks for sharing!
:heart:

:smile: You're all very wlecome and I hope this helped distinguish the difference in the shades. I love them all and will probably add ivory when it comes out in the fall.
Sandstone, to me, is taupe but better. taupe has more gray. They are very similar unless you manage to get a sandstone with the pink tones.
Deana welcome back. :heart: The Giant Hobo isn't really big at all. Look at the pictures of girls wearing it. It looks big there because it's smashed flat. It's a perfect size.