PICS! Natural, Sandstone, Greige, '06 f/w White Comparisons

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Since there are so many questions regarding how these similar neurtrals compare, and since some of the pics in the original thread where I did this have disappeared I am going to do it again. I have sandstone to add to the comparison. Here are lots of pics in different lighting. Sandstone is the darkest and the white the lightest. Greige is the next darkest and the 2 in betweens are Natural(2 very different shades of natural). Scroll down. I want this thread to be used for future references so I am going to post several pictures:

IMG_8110.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8105.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

Sanstone is gorgeous! Dark enough to not show dirt easily and a color that will go with everything. It's a perfect neutral and the leather on most is very smooshy.

Ooohhhh....I never really gave sandstone much thought, but these pics really highlight the beauty in the color.

Also, as I have said on other threads, I love, love, love that hobo style...so yummy!

powder, this was such a helpful thread for me, especially because I don't have any fair-colored bags. Your pics just confirmed how much I LOVE Sandstone. Mmm...mmm...mmm...can't wait to get my little Sandstone beauty. Sooooonnnnn.......*fingers crossed*

Thanks so much for posting these comparison pics! I think that you should, if you haven't already done so, include the pics in the Documenting Colors sticky.