PICS - Modeling Dark Red Metalic 2.55

Mon, it's just FABULOUS!! I love the color on you... and the Ring/J12 :drool:

Will you likely keep the 226 if you can get it in 227? -which you WILL because I know when you're set on something, you're pretty determined to get your hands on it! ;)

and is the color what you expected... from everyone else's pics (as I think it was Viki who described it as a coppery-red)? Either way, I'm lusting after this now, I'm scratching Metallic Purple off the wish-list, and this will promptly replace it, LOL

and b.t.w. I would have never guessed that you are 5'2! You look quite tall in your pics! I would have guessed more than a couple inches than that!

Ooh it's so gorgeous - thank you for posting modeling pics! (I just picked up on the J12, didn't realize you were stacked with Chanel :P)

I can't wait until you get your 227 to compare! I'm patiently waiting for my 227 navy to show up, and not at all confident that I'll get a 226 red this time around :crybaby:

congrats mon, u look fab with the bag!!! :yes: can i just ask if the hw is shiny gold? or is it matte gold? can't seem to figure that out. :confused1: thanks! :flowers:

It's matte/distressed gold. Not shiny at all.

Will you likely keep the 226 if you can get it in 227? -which you WILL because I know when you're set on something, you're pretty determined to get your hands on it! ;)

and is the color what you expected... from everyone else's pics (as I think it was Viki who described it as a coppery-red)?

If I get my hands on the metallic red 227 I will be able to afford to keep both. Too many other beautiful things I want.

The color is exactly what I wanted.:heart:

It looks gorgeous on you Mon!! :love: Ahh, I'm waitlisted for the 227 at NM, but there are too many bags I'd like, and no room to put them... I need to be selective! :rolleyes: :sweatdrop: Congrats on scoring this fab reissue!! :yahoo: