Pic's giant part timer

I love the grass green and cafe. Somebody have to ask them not to put these babies on the floor. Its just heart breaking to see them on the horrible hard floor.:crybaby:

They're not actually on the floor (or, wet concrete!)...I asked my SA about this as she sent me the same pics when I was deciding on my Natural GH...she said it was not WET concrete or outside at all...it was actually on one of their display platforms "that happens to be very DRY concete"...weird, looks wet to me! :shrugs:

Here's a pic of my new baby...

Attachments

• CIMG2839.JPG
    CIMG2839.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 52
Congrats. I actually really like the part-time with giant hardware, and the weird thing is... I don't care for that style in regular hardware. With the city, it's reversed: it looks great with regular hardware, but the giant hardware doesn't work on it - it dwarfs the bag. With regular hardware, the part-time looks too long to my eye. Yet the giant hardware some how makes the whole part-time thing work. Anyone else feel this way? It's weird!

Naturel!

The entire BalNY store is done in poured concrete, including display platforms (they even have a little illuminated cave). So don't worry, you bag has been lying on a very clean display platform, not a dirty garage floor!