*PICS* Fabric with Studs Tote

The studs do nothing for me, kinda meh...but i can't help looking at 2 things:
- Olive MP in the background! *want* Do they come in the large?
- The girl's tattoo on her arms. They're amazing!

Is that Stella or another MJ SA?

That's not Stella. =) I don't remember seeing her when I was there, I was just busy looking at bags to even pay attention. =)

Large MP does come in Olive, I agree with you that this color is nicer than the previous Olive (Fall 05).

Olive is available for these Soft Calf styles:
* Classic Hobo ($895), Venetia ($1025), Blake ($995), Lg Multipocket ($975), Multipocket ($895)
* Zip Clutch ($395), Large Wallet ($375), Zip Wallet ($325), Double Face Wallet ($350), Key Pouch ($125)

I wonder when the Resort line (esp. Punk bags) will show up on the MJ website? I'm very curious to see more Punk bags! They are piquing my interest, like, a lot for some reason...

It seems like the Resort 06 stuffs won't be up on the official site. Stores are getting bags from Punk line this week, I will try to get some pictures for us.

Thanks bag.lover! I'm rarely this intrigued by a line, but there's something about it...

I think I saw a pic of the black one in my Barney's catalogue, I'll go try to take a pic now.

So we know now that it comes in black, white and purple. I wonder what other colors they are making? The purple one looks like it would look good in a lot of colors.

^ Thanks for taking the picture for us. =) This bag is Siouxsie, it has 1 shoulder strap and is pinched in the middle. The purple one featured in Vogue is like a duffle bag, it's called Sid. =)

There's a less expensive version of this style (less studs) under COLOR BLOCK line, however, it's only available in Black and Dark Green.

* SWEET PUNK *

SID
C363061
16 x 7 x 7.5"
$2350USD
Colors: Black, Fluo Violet, Bisque

SIOUXSIE
C363063
18 x 12 x 2.5"
$2350USD
Colors: Black, Almond, Bisque

* COLOR BLOCK *

SID
C363068
16 x 7 x 7.5"
$1375USD
Colors: Black, Dark Green

SIOUXSIE
C363070
18 x 12 x 2.5"
$1350USD
Colors: Black, Dark Green

Thanks for posting the fabric bag bag.lover. What does color block mean? Does it mean less studs? Or a different type of leather?

In addition to having less studs, COLOR BLOCK style has trim in a different color; I am not sure about the leather type yet. DEBBIE from PUNK GROUP ($1800) has studs from the top to the bottom of the bag. Below is DEBBIE from COLOR BLOCK line ($1250), it is made of 2 different colored leather.

(source: neimanmarcus.com)
DEBBIE in DARK GREEN
  • Army green leather with brown trim.
  • Gold-tone hardware.
  • Buckled shoulder strap with rings and toggle clasp
  • Slouched top with extended tab and turn-lock closure.
  • Front zip pocket.
  • Made in Italy.
  • $1250USD
NMV9819_mp.jpg